Reviews for Minty?
JateSkateFate815 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Haha! I loved that! The ending was adorable and I loved how you had Pete in there!
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Aww, poor Chloe. I'm glad Clark was so nice to her about the whole thing.

Ah ha, I wondered how Lana found out about the kiss...

I like the conversation with Pete. He was very much in character.
joedan84 chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
That's sweet! i love the Lana part. Serves her right. This is great!
Dayana chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
That's it? You can't stop there! Oh, dangnabbit! Gimme some more! Arghh...

Very well done, bravo! :)
walterwatcher chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
What a fun story...I can really see that kind of conversation happening. I died at the 90210 joke in there! LOL funny.

Thanks for writing, hope you have more planned!

WW
LadyK25 chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
Great story! You can really get inside Chloe's head.
Anna chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Don't take this the perverted way, cause I don't mean it like that, but if you love me you'll write more. I NEED MORE!
Tom Welling's Lover chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Please continue! I love it a lot. Stop making me wait...Patience is a virtue I do not have! Please, I beg of you...
Queen chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
I *heart* Chloe, and I loved this little glimpse inside one of her best scenes so far. And I also enjoy that you had Lana eavesdropping, instead of Chloe actually confiding in her (which I think TPTB were trying to make us believe). Keep up the good work!
Amelia Kay chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Awwww, what a great story. You captured Chloe's "voice" perfectly- I could actually hear what she'd sound like speaking your words. Very, very nice job!
Mabon chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
YESS!THIS STORY KICKS MUCH ASS! keep writing please!I beg you, I will review every chapter if you do, I love it!
Shar chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
After reading this for the 7th time, it still kicks ass! Good job SL! :D
kathe chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
This was fabu from start to finish! You've got Chloe down, and I loved the little Lex pat on the shoulder towards the end. My favourite part however, was the little 90210 ref, though I think the relationship dynamic might be more on the C/C axis. Anyway, great job and can't wait to see more. I always clap when I see your name as author. :)
Hanna Dayne chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
That's really good. I like it a lot! Chloe/Clark, Lana/Clark, Lex/Lana and/or Chloe, there are just too many to count. This dug into a few of them. :) I love Kyle, as a side note.
Kare chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Great stuff...just enough angst in there at the end to feed my angst-obsession. You have a great hold of the characters.