Reviews for Not So Happy Life
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Nice take on the scene. I like it. Catch ya on the flip side.
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I can't help but agree because honestly, Dean picking Lisa over his brother? :scowls: I personally think your sotry makes a lot more sense then that.

I really liked it. XD Awesome Dean, and awesome fic...what more can a girl ask for? :P
girl-with-the-blue-scarf chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
this is a really good start! please continue it!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Thank you for showing the Dean we all know, the big brother that would grieve for Sam.

The episode was awesome in so many ways until Sam died and Dean goes to live his apple pie life with Lisa. The Dean we know would not live happily ever after while his brother burns in hell, especially since he knows the torment himself.

I really enjoyed reading your story. It is so nice to read a story from a fan that knows Dean instead of one that writes about Dean barbecuing in the backyard and married to Lisa, his brother forgotten.

Thanks! for sharing your story with us.
Medantha chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I'm thinking that this is so possible that it doesn't even matter if it is in the show or not. Dean is obviously thinking this even if he doesn't say it. He will find a way, but he has to meet up with Sam again and save his possibly corrupt soul. Maybe Sam was just in a bad mood because the car he stole to get to Lisa's house broke down ten miles up the road and he had to walk uphill the rest of the way. His feet would hurt and he would be frustrated especially after being chucked into the pit of hell. That's how this really went. The streetlight was just coincidence. Sam will go up to the door, say "hello Dean", they will hug, ask questions, and Lisa will invite Sam in to join them at dinner. he:)he:)he:)he:)he:)he:)he:)he:)he:)
Kim S chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I could see season six starting like this... although I think it would be odd to go back to Lisa. Ever. I can't see that happening. It's just too randomly odd. I think it was just a temporary means of messing with us (viewers).

The season finale was a mixture. Some good stuff, some great stuff, and definitely some stuff missing that should have been there. In addition, the ending was very poor. It made no sense.

Anyway, this takes something weak (the ending) and makes something much better from it. I like how you wrote it.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Thats nice of Dean to do that for Sam

I really loved this story!
Liindsayyy chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
OMG! Bestie you should punch Eric in the face and have him put this as the ending, but than again would the finale still be a cliff hanger and epic...probably not. But i literally cry my love was crying and crying hard. This is what i expected to happen bc in the show Dean never promised he turned his head and than it went to commercial. The Dean in Thursday's episode is not our Dean and i hope he realizes that soon and Sam whatever the hell he is, they better both find a way to live happily together. Anyway back to your story, it was just fabulous it literally broke my heart to read especially bc Lisa was so understanding. I can not believe how long we have to wait but your story has helped me see i can look at it that in season 6 this could happen in the premier. Excellent work!
restless-heart-syndrome chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Great fic, very in character and in keeping with the story! I would be very happy if this is how season 6 begins! (hey we can hope right?) Thanks for sharing
anka-x chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
more more more..
Dawes121 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Ha. I don't think they'll end up back with Lisa. That whole things is so obviously artificial. Anyway, good to see Dean actually acting like Dean here... and going to kick *ss and get his brother one way or the other.

Dean knows what his hell was like (horrid beyond words) and he knows that Sam's hell with Lucifer will be worse by far. He knows this. So he goes to have dinner with people he barely knows and thinks he'll call it family? Did everyone lose their minds? It's just so bizarre.

Anyway, good to see Dean actually acting like Dean. Thanks.
TaraHalliwell chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This was a great fic and it was totally what my aching fangirl heart needed. I couldn't believe that episode, it was so intense that afterwards I just sat in shock for a few minuets waiting for it to start up again. I wish season six would start right now!
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Wow this really good. Will the story continue I would for it to.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
omg.. im cry! i love it.. thank god he get back sammy... sooon.. i hope..

you aweosme can't wait for ,more