Reviews for The Call of Duty
x Euphoria chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Gee i swear you have the most original plots for stories. I wish you would pick this one back up as well :).
Melody Anna Kamiya Tudor chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
will there be other chapter for this one?
sakR9 chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Don't say it's slow as if that's a bad thing...

slow is good. Slow is nice.

I like how you've given this farm story a Secret Agent twist :D It's definitely intriguing and I hope you continue it!
sakR9 chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Omg, tension filled chapter!

At the end it got a bit morbid and scary? What was with the whole 'bashing her head in' memory Vincent was having?

I guess I'll find out in the next chapter~~
sakR9 chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
This was again great!

I was extremely worried for Vincent and his festering wound in the beginning... but I guess he's fine now~

I loved this chapter so so much because of the back story of Barret and Tifa... one of my secret obsessions ;) It isn't everyday that you come across a fic of them and this was so lovely, so thanks for writing it ~
sakR9 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Oh I like this one!

I like farms, I like Tifa, I like dogs, I like rain, I like cats, I like Vincent, I like people being injured and nursed back to health, I like breakfast, I like Barret, I like you, I like the next chapter too~

great writing, really... this fic could have gone wrong in so many ways, or rather, not wrong, but uninteresting if it had been written by someone else ;)
AnimeRANDOMNESS chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
Wow, this is wickedly good! I'm usually opposed to "parallel universe" fanfics, but yours is well-written and quite entertaining. I love the intrigue and mystery! _

Plus, I adore the fact Tifa has a boatload of animals. That is just all kinds of awesome! Keep writting! I can't wait to read more!
Shtit chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
YO! JESS! This chapter done did it for me. I think that where you had a good story, now you have a great story. As soon as secret agents, evil research facilities, murder and hot chicks (and some in leather!) get involved, I'm in.

You should really spend some time on this baby. I think it has great potential. The "terrible twins" sound awesome. I imagine Anna and Vincent storming a base, karate chops and bullets flying, handling shit. And they have the high-ranked government father, I mean we got some brass in this family. I say make it rain on that research facility. But why did they delay in the past? Oh, that's right, some higher ups in the government are behind/supportive of this evil research facility, DUN DUN DUUUUUN!

So now it's time for Team Vincent, with sister Anna and Tifa driving the getaway vehicle, to start handing out dirt naps. Or something like that, :).

But honestly, my interest is peaked and I wants more. I think you can get all sorts of bad ass entertaining with a secret agency in the mix. Honestly, this could be a movie. Probably with different main characters to avoid being sued, but still.

The relationship between our heroes just got a lot more intimate. Tifa is alone in this new world and all she has is Vincent. And Vincent is falling for her and feeling guilty about it because of Barrett. But hey, lets all just relax and enjoy the now and not worry about the past. I believe, at this juncture, we are flipping the first pages to Vincent & Tifa's own rendition of the Kama Sutra. That's right people, we're gonna be bumping uglies in here soon enough. Oh man, hahaha, I entertain myself.

One note of constructive criticism, the beginning where you flip from Tifa's perspective straight to Vincent's flashback was jarring. I was lost at first and put it together quickly, but still, it throws you off and distracts from the story. This happened at the end of the last chapter too. Maybe something to signify the change. Extra spacing, a symbol, or open it up with something like, "As he watched Tifa out of the corner of his eye, Vincent remembered ..." You know what I'm saying, homie.

To be honest, this is the most pumped I've been about one of your stories since ... a few of your other stories.
DemonicAngel67 chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
Wonderful to see a chapter update!

Great chapter, can't wait to see what else you're cooking up!

forevermare chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
I really like this story. The characters are familiar and different at the same time. Vincent and Barrett worked together as undercover agents. Vincent is a twin. (I can't even imagine how gorgeous a female version of Vincent would be!) Tifa is like a female Dr. Dolittle with all of her animals surrounding her - animals seem to find her as charming and attractive as humans do. It will be interesting to see where this goes.
Fostersb chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
I like that it seems you are planning to extend this past the original 3-4 chapters that it was going to be. I also appreciate that you didn't keep us in the dark for too long as to what Barrett and Vincent were up to. I can't wait to see more of Vincent and Tifa's relationship develop.
Alcohol chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
Your writing style superb, and i think its insane that your stories dont have a higher number of reviews. You are now officially my favorite author. Congratulations.
cara-tanaka chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
This is really interesting. I really want to know the mystery behind everything. Hope you can update soon :)
DemonicAngel67 chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
Ah~ How interesting! To tell you the truth, I never thought of Barret and Tifa together until a friend of mine mentioned it and I'm glad to finally see it played out here.

Can't wait for the next update!

Shtit chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
Great chapter. Tifa and Vincent heating up a lil bit, Vincent going commando on some mercs and the added history at the end - very good. So my boy Vincent got revenge on some lying evil woman and bashed her face in? Sweet prince. This is actually a very engaging story. I am interested in seeing where this goes. Now that we are leaving the scenery of a secluded, quaint farm and into the big city, lots of excitement is possible.

This could be epic! Vincent and Tifa in Midgar, an alternate world, lies, mercenaries, murder, love, truth, justice ... sounds like a winner Ms. JessicaJ. You gotsta keep writing this one and kick it up a notch. I have a few ideas how this could go but I am curious to see how you write it. Mas, por favor.