Reviews for Far Off Fields: A Christmas Tale
underthebluemoon chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
i love this. i thought it beautiful. i want to know this draco, and be as fragile and delicate as this ginny. lovely, bittersweet portayal of the two characters. i also like that the golden trio have selfish, self obsessed flaws. x x x keep on writing, you're really talented. x x x
j-belle chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Yeah, it's been years since it was written (and I remember when it was put on !), but it's still a delightful read. Ah.. warmth.
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Waii~! So cute! _ I can imagine how luxurious that coat would feel. _ Right now, it's freezing cold.
flowix chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
sweet ending :)
CoffeeStainz chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
obssesion, for clokes? Ok... well, i liked it, BRAVO!
Helena Black chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
loved it. ]
syrraki chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
You strange cloack obsessed lady...nice writing though :)
TequilaKiss chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Amazing detail! Absolutly wonderful! I really enjoyed reading this...it's on my favorites list! Hee hee! I think it was a tad rushed, since neither character would act this way in books, but this is a FAN fiction so I don't expect characters to alwasy be "in-character" heck, alot of the time, mine aren't! lol Anywho, sorry if this offends you or anything, as it'snot intended to. But I really realyl enjoyded this fic! Looking forward to reading more stories by you! Thanks for a great read! ]

ºTKº
kk ookee chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
the nicest ever. i never did give cloaks much thought but wells. you opened my eyes. hahaha.

most draco and ginny fics focus alot on their inner thoughts. it is so refreshing for them to just fall together like that. -click- very nice, very ouching. snow- oh yay.
ParsleyFeline chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
That's really adorable. I love your Draco/Ginny fics. They work together really well in a way that you wouldn't expect. Keep the DG fics up so I can keep reading! Please...?

Eel x
Lenora Spiderleaf chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
IT'S SO SWEET! I was rereading it, and it's WoNdErFuL!

"A well rounded critique is often the most rewarding tool for the writer", my 455. This is a lovely fic, and I can't imagine how to make it better... well, yes I can.

Put it in canon.

_
Unwanted Red Roses chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Aw, cuteness! Me likes it
marina eyes chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
*sniff* so cute
zuvalupa chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I just adored this fanfic! Excellent!
Fogwood chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
-sighs happily-

oh the fluffiness.

that was wonderful, thank-you.