Reviews for Resonance
Lady of Imladris chapter 27 . 5/24/2014
I have not seen the 2003 Ninja Turtles cartoon, but I grew up on the older cartoon and I have gotten into the Godzilla series recently, I still love Donatello best of the turtles, and with these qualifications I say that this is an awesome fic, both as a story in general and as a crossover. I started it yesterday and finished it this evening.
I think you may have persuaded me to watch the 2003 Ninja Turtles cartoon.
AngelRin89 chapter 27 . 3/24/2014
Crossovers can be great when done right and I rarely can find some that are true gems.
But when I do they are a glorious thing.

I recently remembered how much I loved the Godzilla: The Series animated show and stumbled on this gem, and let me say, this fanfic was a master piece. I loved it, start to finish!

Kudos!
CactusNoir chapter 27 . 11/26/2013
Yay.
I feel kind of dumb for believing you last chapter, but not too dumb because it was cool, and I'm happy that it all worked out in the end, and I tend to fall for plot things anyway.
Specifically worded things with ambiguous meanings ftw!
I especially liked that I had never even heard of any Godzilla series of any sorts, but it didn't matter because you wrote so that I didn't need to. (Sorry for the bad grammar, it's really late and stuff.)
CactusNoir chapter 26 . 11/26/2013
Man, Leo was pretty quick to swear oaths just then.
I'm sure if Casey had been responsible he'd have just shouted a bit and then grouched for a couple o days.
CactusNoir chapter 18 . 11/26/2013
I hope things work out okay. Bishop is a mean and twisted person.
Ytak chapter 27 . 9/4/2013
You really had me going at the end of the previous chapter. Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky. :) I very much enjoyed this story. You did a good job blending the two together. And I've read the "Deep Water" universe. It was nice to take another trek through it. :) I would love to see some more crossover stories between the TMNT and HEAT but I know what its like with having ideas and writing them.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/4/2013
I loved the whole story!
I never saw the Godzilla series, but I'm glad I took the time to read all of the story!
It was lovely!
Thanks for the awesome writing!
Mandy chapter 27 . 11/17/2012
WOW! That's so brilliant!
I was yelling "Oh fuck" in many chapters, in others I'm in anxiety.
Your fic is GREAT, really amazing.
You write very well, and make a perfect storyline. So much thing happen in a instant and the reader is floating on drama, action and kind of pure empath metaphysic.
Yeah, I'm reading this for tow days and I'm glad for the perfect end.
Well, I see a promising author and a beautiful fic.
Congratulations!
keep writing. Do not stop writing. Never!
Mandy
PS- Yeah, you finish this long time ago, but i really, really wanna say everything I write here.
PS2- Sorry grammatical mistakes, I'm just a Brazillian fan of well-written story.
NixKat chapter 27 . 10/26/2012
Nice! Loved it. I was a little confused by the flashback but other than that it was perfect.
NixKat chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Very interesting.
SSJ2Luke chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
i have read the whole thing, and i have to say, great job. Extremely well written and the characters' personalities are well portrayed. Not to mention, this is one of the few crossovers I've read so far that makes perfect sense, as both the turtles and godzilla came to be through mutation, so in a sense they're all linked.
Ronnie R15 chapter 27 . 4/17/2012
Amazing story, I hope you do a sequel.
Kim2Kim2Kim2 chapter 27 . 4/2/2012
*glares at you*

You tricked me… Seriously, I fell for it! God you actually got me! Never felt like such a fool before xD

That was a great twist! Awesome work at this! I’m so impressed! Feeling a little dumb for falling for that but that is just a sign of good writing. Because, even if the fight came really quickly at you it seemed naturally for them to reach the way they did. Specially Leo. I was a little suspicious though when Don didn’t try to save the friendship but I was fooled anyway.

What a great and emotional ending for a stunning story. This now belongs to the best fanfics I ever read! I’m looking forward to your upcoming one shorts.

Keep writing and keep rocking! Bye!

Kim2Kim2Kim2 chapter 26 . 4/2/2012
Hi again! -

Wha, woh, woh! Geez what a turn here! O_O

This all seems so… I don’t know! I never thought they would end up fighting! I mean, now?

Sorry but that caught me off guard. Didn’t see that coming at all, because they seemed to get along great.

Well, only one chapter left… I wonder how this will end…

Kim2Kim2Kim2 chapter 25 . 4/2/2012
So the story is close to its ending. A bit sad, but that’s how it is :)

I’ve decided to leave a comment for each remaining chapter now, sense like I said before this needs more reviews. Where the heck did all people go?

Well anyway, let’s get started! Yep! You sure know how to make something suspenseful! A moment it seems everything is on the turtles side, then in the next Bishop has the overhand. The suspense nearly kills me xD

The moment with Don, Nick and Godzilla in the “mind world” is my favorite part of this chapter. It’s a really touching scene. The family and brotherhood in ninja turtles is one of the main reasons I fell in love with the comics and cartoons.