Reviews for Recrudescence
lucacat4 chapter 22 . 6/23
So, so, so, so, SO good. Thank you.
Boy With the Demon Blood chapter 22 . 9/9/2015
Wow, this is such a beautiful story. It so sad and dark and i just love it so much.
Frakking Toasters chapter 22 . 7/20/2014
OMG WOW! That was awesome. Like I couldn't stop reading it was so awesome. I can't possibly articulate how much I loved this story, so just know I did. I really, really did. xoxo
greenwise chapter 22 . 10/1/2013
This was good (tragic and sad) but really good. thanks.
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I completely enjoyed this story, start to finish. I could see the planning, the thought that went into it. I loved the way everything circled back to the beginning.

The themes were fantastic. Love and loss, despair and repair. I'm a Sam-girl so I especially liked that even broken, he had this eternal strength that was all Winchester. Not that you didn't also write an amazing Dean. The angst in the beginning was acute. How he grieved, but couldn't figure out how to change.

Loved your Cas. He was the strong warrior we only got to see on the show for a short time. The faith he had in Dean was great, but the way he needed to repent with Sam by saving him was perfect. The sacrifices he was willing to make were huge, and I love that he faced that head on.

Your stand-off at the end was my favorite part. The surprise character who could make sure the events of s6 never came to pass, the way sam embraced his insanity and how Dean trusted his brother.

Loved it all.
mysteryc chapter 22 . 6/16/2012
I just have one sentence for you:

FUCKING AMAZING STORY!

Thank you so much for it!
braincloud2 chapter 22 . 3/16/2011
Now that. That was truely awesome. I have no words *bows*
Anon chapter 18 . 2/8/2011
" "We…I…was ordered to break your relationship with Sam, to sever it. To keep you from ever trusting your brother."

Oh please. Srsly? So Sam's own choices had nothing to do with it? What a pile of crap.
Schildkroete chapter 22 . 1/2/2011
Just read through all of this in one go. Simply an awesome story. One of the best post-S5 fics I've ever read. The ideas presented here are inriguing, and the writing is very good. Also, I loved the Castiel-comes-clean scene with Dean. What I wouldn't give for something like that to happen in canon.
cold kagome chapter 22 . 1/1/2011
OMG I LOVE IT AWWWWE SOO SWEET... LOVE THE ENDING... YAY
cold kagome chapter 21 . 1/1/2011
AWWE I LOVE IT WOW IT AWOSME.. AWWWWE LOVE IT SAMMY STILL LOVE HIS BIG BROTHER 0,0 YAY AWWWEE YAAY THEY NOT HURT.. SOO HAPPY CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE..
cold kagome chapter 20 . 1/1/2011