Reviews for The Green Ones are Sexy
JustJane chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
On chapter 3 you should have given credit to you got mail. Don't want you to get sued :)
skullanddog chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Nice! Very nice. Do you write non-fanfiction?
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Bwahaha! This stuff is hilarious. I LOVE how you manage to balance silly with realistic. Despite the whole happy-go-lucky feel of the let's-to-California! trigger, Jackson and Lisa still have beautiful chemistry going on. I adored your scene with Lisa trying to climb into her place with the tights, no underwear, etc. Ahh, it's like you're pushing them together with the force of fate, and delicious interactions and your sneaky humor are tying them together no matter what happens. The food imagery was also great. Love your OCs, so real and believable. Now...off I go to read your last Red Eye fanfic that I haven't yet read...(plus are you still alive? :( No updates for over a year, oh my oh my...)
leave your sanity at the door chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
What happened to that update? I don't care if it's been 2 years; this story needs continuation. Your writing had me literally LOLing. The dialogue is jarringly natural and I think captures the characters perfectly. They seem evenly matched and like old friends, even though she despises him. I also like that Jackson is, well, semi 'normal', and a bit of a troll. I found it hilarious how he continually managed to wind Lisa up. Initially I wasn't so sure about Lisa's newfound crazy feistiness, nor the idea of a (semi) romcom, but they grew on me and now I think it suits the story perfectly. I will admit however, that I found myself skimming over most of the first chapter; whilst it was certainly funny and helped set the scene, there was a little too much of it and it slowed down the plot. I'll be frank; most of the references were lost on me, but then again I don't watch romcoms.

I would love to see how this story developes. Romance or no, sex or no, I think it could be something really special.
KnoKnayme chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
I love this story! Humor goes well with these two... You do them both justice. :)
13Nyx13 chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Loving this so far. They both seem really ooc but i like it
IseeButterfly chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
god, you NEED to update this story! I love it SO MUCH! It's so beautiful and adorable and funny ! Please, please please update :***
Guest chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
OH MY GOSH U NNEEEDD TO CONTINUE PRETTTYYY PPLLLLLLLZZZZ
Jesscah chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
LOVED this. So adorable.

I'd love to see it continued, if you're willing! :D

Thanks for writing it!

-Jesscah
son-of-puji chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
Jesus, that was entertaining, I laughed so much on it and still, enjoyed the mild seriousness below the surface pretty much. The breakfast with pancakes was the best, really. I love Lisa's thought, the jibes, the sour sarcasm, it is like reading Janet Evanovich's Plum series which I adore to the core, Lisa reminds me of Stephanie:) Anyway, I really hope you dont abandon this story, because I'm dying to see where you take this. Jackson is just irresistible (oh, as always so):)
BregoBeauty chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
Love this so far! Please update soon. So many of these lines make me laugh. :)
mimose chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
Whether it's a dark and angsty piece, or a fluffy rom-com, your Red Eye stories are always enjoyable. Can't wait to read more...

P.S. still waiting on that 'It's Not The Fall That Kills You' update ;-D
stark-ships chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
I ADORE your story. That is the only way I can express how great I think it is. The witty banter between the two is perfectly written, exactly how I can imagine they would speak. I love the connection between them too, but Lisa seems determined that there's nothing between them up until the very last moment of this chapter. Her asking him to stay was a great way of bringing them closer, so she actually DOES want him around.

Can't wait to read the next chapter. Exceptional story.

Toni.:)
Pirate Gyrl chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
I have to admit, I squealed a little when I saw this update in my inbox. It made a little bright spot in my otherwise boring work day.

I still love their banter. And the chapter was just so cute. It really reminded me of the scene in 10 things I hate about you when Patrick followed Kat into the bookstore. But this one was much, much funnier. I can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon!
frlarsson chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
Loved the chapter and their encounter, )

best wishes, Linda