Reviews for Not for Anything: The Triwizard Tournament
brightfairy8 chapter 36 . 4/5
Holy crow I flipped out when I read that James was returning to his home alone. Since Sirius had already revealed where he and James lived I would've thought that there'd be Death Eaters or even Voldemort himself waiting for James when he returned home but thank goodness he's still alive! Also very unexpected move using Sirius as the spy rather than Moody! I didn't see it coming at all! Hope you'll continue writing the series when you get the chance! I've enjoyed all 4 years so far. Years 3 and 4 among my favorites!
JustAnotherLovesickFool chapter 36 . 9/30/2013
Sorry I haven't reviewed before but this series is just amazing!
I love how you follow the storyline yet make a lot of changes.
I feel terrible for Sirius though and I hope they forgive him.. Oh and that he doesn't die in the next fic.. Cause there will be a next fic right? :D crossing my fingers for one!
Meg the Patriot chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
You are such a good author! I find it amazing that you can portray every character so well, even Voldemort! And you never forget anything that you included earlier, completely contradicting it, as most stories I've read do. Are you sure you wrote this in six months?
Atumn143 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This whole series is AMAZING! :)
Charlie0925 chapter 36 . 6/28/2013
I LOVED THIS FIC! ;o)
DarthGranola chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
I loved this. James and Sirius and Harry at the end genually made me laugh!
Nosside chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
I love your stories, I meant to review sooner but I couldn't stop reading.

Of course since you got rid of Bronwyn I had to stop. It was the only part of the story I couldn't make myself like. I understand your reasoning and all...But in the end I find it odd that Snape could keep loving Lily when he hadn't actually ever been with her while James moved on. It just seemed wrong. I think that's the reason so many of your readers have a problem with Bronwyn.

That said I hope you'll get back to the story some day, 'cause I'm really looking forward to what you'll come up with next.
RinTinPin chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
LOL that was an hilarious chapter great work
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Bye for now. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
PS: I would rather like it if Sirius lived through your most recent installment. I'm not telling you what to do with your fic, I'm just saying. I would rather have Harry die than Sirius. That would open up a lot of plot twists, if you even want them. Or it could just be some extra angst and stuff. Bye for now.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
You totally deserve 1k reviews on this fic.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
Oh, and by the way.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
Anyway, keep up the great writing. Know that someone out here truly appreciates it.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
You should try writing a Sirius/Harry fatherly story. Something tells me you would be really good at that.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
That's right, I'm one of those people that looooves the HarryTorture (within reason).
1,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »