Reviews for Not for Anything: The Triwizard Tournament
samm123654 chapter 36 . 6/15
amazing
Dolodi chapter 36 . 4/19
Well, I wasn't entirely wrong.
Dolodi chapter 27 . 4/19
I was convinced until now that you were going to include some plot twist where Sirius was the one being impersonated as opposed to Moody.
Magic chapter 16 . 4/15
I can not stop reading these not for anything books I love how Harry's dads alive. Keep writing these story's GRYFONDIOR RULES!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 36 . 1/21
Splendid!
Guest in Europe chapter 36 . 10/24/2016
Your stories just get better and better. I see from your profile that you have been 'otherwise occupied' of late, but zi hope you will return snd complete your take on the amazing Harry Potter world. You write the relationships so very well.

Thank you again and again.
Guest in Europe chapter 35 . 10/24/2016
Ooooh! Heartbreaking ... I'm now officially sobbing... you have written this so well.
Thank you.
Guest in Europe chapter 34 . 10/24/2016
Only one word for how you put this together... Brilliant!

Thank you!
Invisible Observer chapter 35 . 9/30/2016
I am disappointed that you took the discovery of Rita's Animagus form from Hermione for James.
Invisible Observer chapter 34 . 9/30/2016
I had a feeling that Sirius had been under Imperius. It would have been too much like canon if there had been a Polyjuiced spy. I am a bit disappointed that Professor Snape wasn't in this chapter with the Veritaserum interrogation.
Invisible Observer chapter 33 . 9/30/2016
I knew that "Sirius" would be the Death Eater at Hogwarts. He has either been absent or not quite himself in this story. Is this person Polyjuiced as Sirius or has Sirius been under Imperius? Can't wait to read more.
JustAHungarianGirl1999 chapter 22 . 8/22/2016
This story is absolutely beautiful, you are a very talented writer :)
I cried and laughed with these characters, with this story, it is simply perfect.
Sakupika chapter 36 . 8/3/2016
Thanks for this stories they're AMAZING ! Go on I can't wait to read the next one !
The Psychotic Bunny chapter 36 . 3/28/2016