Reviews for Never Change
lorekr chapter 15 . 9/30/2011
Okay, gonna go read the final installment! Loved how you gave Agni a heart3!
Scherherazade chapter 15 . 2/14/2011
Great story. I enjoyed reading it very much.
O.oBlueFreako.O chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
no, no, no! zuko cant die he has to live and stay alive for his family he cant die like that
O.oBlueFreako.O chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
i was right at first but when i read that part about the dei le i thought it was azula but its mai i hope he got rid of her
O.oBlueFreako.O chapter 7 . 10/17/2010
couldnt she just bloodbended them? and i dont think its mai no more its azula! i dont like her! come on katara bloodbend or something!
O.oBlueFreako.O chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
i think i know who did it! it has to be mai, i dont think sokka will do it but it has to be mai! she still likes zuko dont she?
PurpleLemonadex3 chapter 15 . 6/10/2010
awww ! the ending! the fluff! it so cute it almost burns! xD
sparinerin chapter 15 . 6/10/2010
Wow I abosoultly loved this story! I like how the charectors actually stayed in charector... In a lot of Zutara stories they dont and I commend you for doing so well! Cant wait for the next (And final **Tear) installment of the trilogy!

Keep Writing!

~Nate Near Erin
23rd-daughter chapter 15 . 6/2/2010
The story is great. I loved the part in the spirit world that included Agni. Great Job writing from several different perspectives. Keep it up!
Bloodbender Mackenzie chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
Wow! Great story! I just loved how fast you put chapters up! And how well writen they are too! I also love the little part about Aani being in love with a waterbender. I know that will come back sometime in the last story! I just can't wait for more!
Swallow in the Cloud chapter 15 . 5/31/2010
love your story. but your chapters are getting shorter and shorter. are you planning something big? i hope you're not bored of this story. well keep up your wonderful writing. can't wait for the next chapter.
badonyx chapter 15 . 5/31/2010
Whoot, vacation time! 8D

I knew it! Agni was in love with a waterbender!

Makes me sad though, he never found her spirit? o:

I always love reading a little background information about the spirits and myths in the avatar world.

Bring on the last installment 8D

AnnaAza chapter 15 . 5/31/2010
Wonderful fanfic and I loved Agni's advice in the end!
badonyx chapter 14 . 5/30/2010
Yay! Zuko is back :] I hope he shows the council not to mess with him or his family.

I'm still wondering about Agni *shakes fist at you

badonyx chapter 13 . 5/29/2010
I really like how you used Agni in this chapter.

I wonder though how Agni really feels about Zuko marrying a Watertribe woman.