Reviews for The Curse of the Brindled Cat
smoll Gcat chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
cool story but what the fuck happenned
Zazzles the Sandbird chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
A decent adventure. You have created what is possibly - nay, PROBABLY - nay, IS - the creepiest, most complicated, disturbing mess of a story I have ever read, and yet have the gall, I'll say it again, the absolute GALL to ask me if it was a 'decent adventure'. My friend, I have now learned that your mind is not a very pretty or nice place, and that perhaps it would be wise to avoid your stories, if only for my mental health. Then again, show me a person who hasn't, at some point in their life, purged the very darkest crevices of their soul, and shown the world things it would rather not see. Perhaps it was a bit better at the end when you revealed that Strong Bad had indeed been into Strong Sad's medicine, but what's this about a 'human hallucination'? Do you mean to say that, all this time, the CAT Strong Bad was real, and the human Strong Bad a mere image, a side effect of medicines he was never meant to take anyhow? That if, indeed, the cat had NOT gotten into the medicines, Strong Bad as we know him should cease to exist? So many questions, and none of the answers. You have made me gasp in horror, reel in shock, think hard and long about things that I have never given a second glance to before. For that, I thank you, because if you can affect me in such ways with only the printed word, you have that special touch, that author's magic that so many believe themselves to have, and very few actually do, (as is true of many talents). Long and short of it, although disturbing (to say the least!), this was an enjoyable read. Perhaps I shall read more of your work after all.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
(Blinks, then cocks head to one side)

...I think my brain just exploded. Still, interestign concet, makes me wanna try something like this...
Sk8z123 chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
Homestarluver201 chapter 4 . 6/24/2010

If I was my former 4th/5th grade teacher Mr. Clarke, I would give this story an A x1000!

WOO! Greatest story I've ever read, I'm serious!