Reviews for Jealousy Is A Terrible Thing
Zelouche chapter 13 . 2/27
Oh man ! Make a sequel to this ! Your story is absolutely awesome, great ! :D
Please write more. This is the best fanfic I have read in this show!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 7/15/2014
Arggggg! You're story is amazing! I was in a trance the whole time I read it and now I'm going insane ! When you get the chance, finish! Thank you
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
Do the next chapter already
Shane chapter 13 . 10/3/2013
Dear God I just want to stick my phone in the microwave because of this story and by story I mean sandy. I hate her, I hate her face and I hate that fry keeps listening I just wish he would finally just tell her to get lost. I like the story though you are talented. NOW FINISH IT
imnoprincessFYI chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
natalie irish chapter 13 . 2/1/2013
is this the end because i really love this story
F.J.Ward chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
I'm really liking this story - I'm glad I found it! The tenses, I've noticed, sometimes are a bit dodgy, but that's all. TO THE NEXT CHAPTER
TyblitTheTablet chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I really DID enjoy reading this! :Heads to next chapter:
M16A3 chapter 13 . 12/27/2012
Good story! Please continue it soon! DAMN YOU SANDY
MerLocked chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
Please, please, please update again soon! I'm really enjoying hating Sandy (OK that does sound a bit sick, but its fun!), I haven't had someone I feel like I should rant about for ages! I think that to create a character that everyone loves is quite easy, but to create one that's hated is quite hard, so credit goes to you for this, it's amazing!
EatingCake101 chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
Love this story! And good work on Sandy, that little...-
andiray15 chapter 13 . 11/16/2012
when r u going to kill sandy?! its getting boring
Allie cat chapter 12 . 11/13/2012
Why can't they just kill Sandy I can see bender do it sandy need to died reamber death do us part
Jewelvine chapter 12 . 4/23/2012
This is a really good story, though I think you need to flesh it out a bit. By that I mean something along the lines of description, more detail to match dialogue. Other than that, great!