Reviews for Lust
BarneBucky chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
One of my favourites one-shot of this pairing. Very good work. You put so many feelings on it! I love it! 33
Veleum chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Wonderful work :)
defy.mrt chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
*-* just loved it! I just didn't understand the order (or it hasn't?) about what happens, but is still beautiful!

faved, congrats! D
worldreminiscence chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
OH GOD I LOVE ALL. AS IN, ALL OF THEM but especially HEART. I love that. TT I wish Ulqui didn't die *sobs in an emo corner* T_T THANK U FOR THE WONDERFUL FIC!
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
:) I really enjoyed this. I like the format. Even though it was shortish, it really reflects Ulqiorra's personality. *faves*
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I'm not really quite sure what to make of this story. It's... Interesting. Not just the story but the format. It's kind of hard to follow, too. But that's not the point. It's very well written and (from what I understand) very sweet. It's a job well done. : D
Enisy chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This was kind of hit-or-miss for me, but ffffffffff, the hits really found their mark. My favorites were "Jealousy", "Kiss", "Peekaboo" and "Undress". 3
shooting unicorns chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I loved it! You have so many awesome sentences in it and for the first time ever, I didn't get annoyed by a fluffy lovesick Ulquiorra...because he just wasn't fluffy, but still cool and serious! He was awesome and I can imagine him to think and act this way when dealing with emotions, which he just does not know and cannot see and cannot evaluate so objectively. I am so glad, I found your story )
Hinodeh chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I really enjoyed reading this. Pretty nice characterization.

My faves were "Affection" (hahahaha, I can see Ulq doing that), "Girl", "Kiss"(aww, cute), "Questions", "Rough", "Touch", "Undress" (sexy), "Voice", "Xeric" and "Zone" (that one's so sad).