Reviews for New Perspective
Katie chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
Ok I hate to correct but oltl is my all time favorite show and Carlotta doesn't own the buenos Dias cafe yes the diner. Moe owns the buenos Dias cafe. Sorry! I just had to point that outburst other then that it's really good
Taylor chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
Truthfully I am a little disappointed that Markko and Quinn didn't end up together...But sweet ending nonetheless.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
i think u sould do it as a dating thing
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 10 . 10/1/2010
Awww! That was sooo sweet! Great job!

-Ace
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 10 . 7/17/2010
great chapter
DecemberPaintedWings chapter 10 . 6/30/2010
Yay! It ended just the way it should've on the show. They should've kept Beth! I know Puck wanted to say something and I was surprised he didn't! Great fic, I'll be watching your profile for more interesting reading material. Keep writing, you're really awesome at it! ;)
B00kw0rm92 chapter 10 . 6/28/2010
Oh, what a wonderful ending! I love it!
B00kw0rm92 chapter 9 . 6/22/2010
This is really good! Very interesting story!
DecemberPaintedWings chapter 8 . 6/18/2010
I laughed at Tina and Artie's conversation. And yay! It's a Quick pairing fanfic! *Fangirl squeal* I can't wait to see her reaction to Tina's appearance in Llanview. Great job and can't wait to read what's next! ;) LOL
DecemberPaintedWings chapter 6 . 6/8/2010
Definitely liked the interaction in this chapter. Quartie is pretty freaking awesome - at least in your fictional universe. I really love that Q's parents came around and AREN'T really total monsters like on the show! ;) Keep writing and I'll keep reading cause this is really interesting!
DecemberPaintedWings chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
I really agree with Starr on this one. Quinn is kind of coming across as insensitive and uncaring towards her baby. Starr didn't have the chance at time with her daughter until she uncovered the truth. Quinn willingly left her daughter with Puck and is running away from her responsibilities. Yeah, Chloe wasn't born on purpose and Quinn's scared. But she's being very cowardly and taking her daughter for granted. I can kind of see how Starr would have something to say about that! ;) No, a really great chapter and it made me think. Had me feeling for both of them, even if I don't agree with Quinn! ;) Keep up the great work!
DecemberPaintedWings chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
Glad that she told somebody about her baby. Thought that it was funny that she just kind of blurted out what she was thinking in front of Starr. Definitely something she would do! ;) No, really happy with this chapter though! Definitely as great as always. Love that Starr was jealous of Quinn. Too funny! Keep up the good work.
DecemberPaintedWings chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
Wow...really great, as usual! You never disappoint me, cause everything of yours that I've read has been awesome and stayed that way. I'm glad that I discovered your stories. They are too wonderful to be left unread! Keep doing a wonderful job, you have a faithful reader in me! ;)
DecemberPaintedWings chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
This is getting pretty good! Can't wait to see what happens next - wonder what'll happen when she meets Starr. Could be kinda interesting. I thought it was definitely a twist that Artie was the one who called her. Wasn't expecting that AT ALL! Please update soon, cause I'm gonna keep reading and reviewing - you've got me hooked! ;)
DecemberPaintedWings chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Interesting! Can't wait for her to meet Star. That should be fun to read about! I hope she doesn't just leave the baby with Puck for good though. Quinn has issues but she strikes me as someone who would go back. I don't know... ;)