Reviews for The Power of Love
PardoxPixie chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Your brilliant. love all your stories. I don't say that often.
dark11krad chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
Very well-written! Great story. I feel that you really captured the personalities of the characters-including Tara's sense of stuttering her words. Keep on writing!
arquent chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
I love this story!
Done and Gone chapter 8 . 10/9/2010
This story was soooo good! Yay for Bangel goodness! Will be reading the sequel soon!
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 8 . 10/5/2010
This kept me glued to my computer screen - even though I did read the sequel first ! Loved it.
BuffyAngel4ever chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Your story is by far my favourite! Pleaaseee keep writing, can't wait to see what happen to Buffy and Angel in the sequal!
ashes at midnight chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
ok i was afraid then for a second, then i read your posting a sequal! don't do that to me! honestly i was so scared you had ended it their!lol oh...Angel's curse hasn't got a clause! yay! this was a great story now im of to read the next!
BAsupporter chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
ooooohhh awesome can't wait for the sequel
Sara Davis chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
Please continue with the sequal. I abosolutly love this story. Also thankyou for updating every day.
BelovedSlayer chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
So now there will be a sequel to this story? Awesome, can't wait to read it.
CaptScarlett chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
I was expecting the usual 'let's find a spell to bind Angel's soul for him' song and dance, but you came up with a wonderful original number instead. I like, very much. Now hurry back, please! I need more!
paris chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
Can't wait for the sequal!
agrove chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
It did sound impressive, lol. Another great chapter, I can't wait for the sequel!
ashes at midnight chapter 7 . 5/20/2010
oh no! What's going to happen now! i recon Xander gave Riley something to ward of the tranq. This was great, loved the talk between Buffy and Angel. Can't wait for more!
Esmerada007 chapter 7 . 5/20/2010