Reviews for A Venetian Encounter
LostInWho chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This is such a sweet story! Gotta love a doting Doctor... just lovely.
katarina97 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I love this story. Great job!
Callicotorious chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I loved this! Funny, sweet, hardly any mistakes and overall well-written. It was honestly enjoyable to read! Thanks for writing- is there a sequel?
Kathryn Hart chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Lovely! And they seemed very much in character, considering the circumstances :D
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I remember reading this before and falling in love with it. I'm glad I found it again. Fantastic job :) x
MaryMatthesen chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Yay! Made me smile. :)
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Oh, damn! We STILL don't know why the Doctor owes Casanova a chicken! /snicker/ Oh, the minute I read the word "Casanova" in this, I wanted to find out! :D Hilarious!

:D And adorable. Did I mention adorable?
I-de-BadBad-Wolf chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
wow what a beautiful story. Love how to used the episode vampires of Venice with THE best doctor and Rose. Thanks for sharing and if you feel like continuing this story using further 11 doc matter but with 10 and Rose you won't get any complaints from me ;)
lauraxtennant chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
So THAT'S how he owes him a chicken! Knew it had to be on a romantic adventure with Rose! Brilliant! Thanks for the great story :)

Laura x
Jasper winked chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I absolutely loved this! The perfect amount of romance and running... especially from a guy that wants a chicken. :) That was a nice touch. Well done!