Reviews for Loud And Clear
The-KLF chapter 1 . 2/9
Wow, goodness me! Hot hot hot!
LW12 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Great story
Bonnie Radcliffe chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Love it 3
beatingoutasamba chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I could've sworn that I reviewed this story already! Oh well, better late than never, right?

Anyway, I love this one-shot so freakin' much! It's one of my favorite smutty stories and it is written so well. Totally hot and totally amazing.

Great job! :)

~ Michelle
NCISchick chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
WHOA! hot! loved it! pure smut...cant get much better then that. ;)

and that last line...LMAO!

Love NCISchick xoxoox
pumpkinnubbin chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Omg that was sooo sexy and hot!

And for some reason I really had to laugh towards the end. Well the end is doing it definitely.

I loved this! The idea just so great and I think I need a cold shower now ;)
Knight chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
That was awesomeeee
lovering chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Oooh. Wow, very nice. I like it...I like it a LOT XD
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
wipes a tear OMG you should send that to the writers, what a fantastic scene that would make :) terrific I love your smut more please.
myboygeorge chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Holy damn, taija.

That had me reaching for the ice water then spitting it out as I laughed my $$ off at the ending. the phrase 'loud and clear' will never be the same again.
my1alias chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Oooh wow. This was brilliantly awesome! Are you planning on writing more stories in the future? Because I will definitely read them!
Fieke1993 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Amazing! Really hot!
CastleLover chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Nice story. And I think you should definitely write another one. Based on a sentence in this one - "Ever since the two finally confessed their feelings to each other and ended up naked on a kitchen counter, Castle had realized that nothing turned the detective on like dirty talk."

SarahWalker111195 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
nice, nice very nice!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!