Reviews for How to Save a Life
EternalFire214 chapter 4 . 5/13
I really liked this. You're a really good writer and the story is very well written. I've always liked songfics but this one is really good.
Obsessivebookworm14 chapter 4 . 12/18/2013

Just... wow.

The lyrics were beautifully handled, and this fic made me cry, a little bit. Very well done.
Lady Switch Groen chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
this is the best song fic that i have ever read. it wasn't FOCUSED only on the song but took aspects from it and mixed it into the plot line and it worked wonders. most song fics repeat what song had just said only putting it into the character's point of view, but you didn't do that. you not only reworded it but you added to the concepts and added bits that were just so... MERLIN or AUTHOR that it was beautiful. The ending was great, it was a nice wrap up for the entire story. the characterization was just brilliant throughout the story and it is exactly how i pictured everyone reacting.
i have read that fic you mentioned, and i agree that it was wonderful, just as wonderful as yours is.
thank you for writing this, i truly enjoyed reading it.
Nicolive chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
We Are Broken by Paramore came on when I was reading this chapter.. It reminds me of this story. You should listen to it, its good! this chapter is so sad! good job.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Love the way you layed out the storie but you should have included the knights
storyhunter chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
hi. was reading the authurs note and i enjoyed it :D Also i love the fanfic you were talking about along with song you chose. the fanfic was the first one i read for merlin and one of my favorites :o. also love you fanfic. close second :D
Merlinfanatic77 chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Aww! :'( MF
FanFic-Fanatic1999 chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
I love it! ;)
FranGipani6181 chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Well this was beautiful, and sad but beautifully sad. I loved it! Well done! :)
FranGipani6181 chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Still loving this! Beautifully written :)
FranGipani6181 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Wel you just killed me. Hello, I am a ghost :) BOO!
Haha, sorry...I'm a little crazy sometimes :P I absolutely loved this :) and I love the song and the way you blended it to the story. This almost brought me to was beautiful! :)
02847qndawd chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
I know it's really bad, but I just love reading suicidal!Merlin and/or depressed!Merlin. You worked it really well, and it was great to read! :D