Reviews for don't make me wait forever
tinkster chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Oooh Demon!Dean. I want.

maggierose17 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I definitely think you should continue this, I like it! I also love all the Buffy references :)
anon chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
It would've been nice if we could've gotten a show with a couple of bad ass chicks kicking but and taking names. No, we get a bunch of love sick witches who never leave their house. Only the mighty Joss was brave enough to create characters like Buffy, Faith, Willow, Darla, Dru, etc., who were true warrior women. That being said though, Kripke, knows how to give us the beefcake. I can't say I'm mad about that one. If I had gone my entire life and somehow missed staring into Jensen Ackles eyes, I'm not sure it would've been a life well lived, having missed one of the great beautiful things in this world.
Daddy's LiL HeartBreaker chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
OMFG! I want more! Did I ever mention that episode 3:09 is one of my favorites? Well, mostly cause of the D/R chemistry in it lol. Ruby is Dean and Jess is Sam? That is...too cute! Lol. I love how you have their personalities and traits resembling the bros yet at the same time they are completely different from the Winchesters. Um, wow, yeah, Demon!Dean is hot as hell no pun intended. Damn and I thought Demon!Ruby and Hunter!Dean were hot. I think you may have just upped the ante.

Ahaha Jess has puppy dog eyes. Cute. That made me giggle. Absolutely positively loved the D/R convo at the end. OMFG, He told her she was going to save the world and then he says one day she'll help him remember? *Squeal* I freaking love it! Oh I love how you changed it and had him give her some sort of hope instead of the way it really was in the episode. Gah, I want more Hunter!Ruby and Demon!Dean. He may have just become my favorite demon.
19 | « Prev Page 1 2