Reviews for Stalker Diaries
Edwardhater chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
If this is a true story then you are one sad cow ,running around with your kids. Surprised you still have a husband . He must be a saint or just oblivious To your stupid antics think about it .grow up !
Nice chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Very nice of you
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
HAHAHA I loved it. I sat giggling through the whole thing. You put it together very well.

I loved Bella & Ang's txt convos & I cracked up when they arrived at the 1st stalker location & the stupid GSP announced that they had reached their destination right when they were talking to the security guard.

It had to have been exciting for them, but what a kick to the gut that they missed Edward when they were SO close.

Thanks for the story :)
OhPenelope5446 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I can't believe that is a true story! Yes, next time just camp out! lol j/k it's hard with kids tho. that is one of my main reasons for not being able to go anywhere. well that and money and hubs. lol
wytchwmn75 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
LMAO! This is true isn't it? You are my hero! That was really good and sounds like so much fun!

xo
Debby-1957 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This was a lot of fun. Hilarious! Well done! And by the way, “T” fan fic is the best; just characters and story without embarassing details. Thanks!
Someone I know chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
So funny. Favorite line: "Ok, so how was I to know that wearing my hooker boots whilst pushing a pushchair would cause such a commotion amongst a group of 40-year-old men?"

Gives me giggles:-)
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I love this story! It is so funny, fun and different! I enjoyed every bit of it, but I especially liked the text conversation with Angela and when the Sat Nav gave them away. Really original and delightful!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I think this was absolutely hillarious. I bet that is the way it would yurn out here as well. I am sure he would never be here in nowhereville Wisconsin.
ebhg chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Thanks for this! I just can't help but smile at the thought of The Goon. And, I think we all have just a teensy bit of stalker in us somewhere, right?

Great job!

ebhg:)
84gemstone chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
you are mad wish you had seen him and asked me to go with. loved your true life story.
obsessedmom chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
You and your stalker tendencies... I only wish that you had been successful! But hey you have a great story to tell your kids when they get older.

Love ya girl!