Reviews for Proper Equipment
Pope William T Wodium chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I have no trouble at all believing that the matriarch of the Scrya clan knew exactly what to do to ensure that Yuuno succeeded in his mission two months before anyone else knew he would have one. That's essentially fridge logic, though, and had no impact at all on the unrelenting hilarity of this piece.

Except possibly to make it funnier in retrospect.
yaoiprincess101 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Poor Yuuno. *snicker* (Miss Yuuno.)
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
... This... Explains so much.
Netherwood chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Yes! So very much yes! This story wins you the internet. Hilarious.
NeverEverFaceTheDark chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
i really like how this could be completely canon but is still hilarious. hehehe! awesome. the scrya family weirdness described explains why yuuno doesn't apparently have any close family of his own and why he was allowed to go out in the world at such a ridiculously YOUNG AGE. O.o cool story.
Morality0duality chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
! She thought he was a girl. Or she is a transcendent psychic and knew he would find Nanoha.
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
*falls over laughing* Well... I always wondered... now I know, lol!
Karrin Blue chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
aww, poor yuno.
shanejayell chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Oh, poor Yuuno.

_
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
...Yeah, I'd want a transfer into the field too. I find it eminently hilarious that The White Devil's I.D. was originally created to stop down at the corner store for milk. Stylistically, the shift from serious inspection of Yuuno's life before Nanoha and the lighthearted punchline was virtually seamless. 4/5.
Eden's pseudonym chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Kept me laughing the whole way through.
Chibi-Reaper chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This is... wow, just... I think I love you now. Like, creepy obsessive stalker, why are you in my closet, does this smell like chloroform to you, type love. Faved.
war09 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Nice one!
F91 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This was absolutely hilarious. You're really great at comedy, something I've never been very good at " Fantastic job!
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
So perfect! I love this one, with the relentless flow of funny lines, especially:

"Oh, wonderful. Just great. I have a device specialized for something I can't do in a color I don't like, built by a senile woman who doesn't know my name and thinks I'm a girl. And she built it so I can buy milk."

"You're not such a prize yourself." Raising Heart said.

But it could be worse...if he'd gone out to buy milk *and* bread, he might have ended up with the movie version!