Reviews for Second Chances
Heroes-of-Love chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
can't wait for chapter 4
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
ok u got me hooked on ur story lines ,the history in them, an ur story tellin, cant wait for an update on all ur vd stories

mel
justareader13 chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
she's emily's daughter and she's a vamp kewl gotta get some more not nearly enough good jeremy stories out there update soon
WhereDidYouGo chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
Good job! Did not see the twist in the end though. I loved it!

-Former -Dark-And-Light-Angel-Girl!
Kaitlyn19 chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
Yay! Jeremys a vampire(: I really like his story!

please update soon!
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
good chapter, update again soon!
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
good story, can't wait for more!
xxWARxx chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
please contiue. It's really good. I love it!
Murphy22 chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
I love Jeremy and Anna together ,but I think Jeremy should get a ring or neclace so hes not in the hotel all day. This is how the finale should have ended. Please keep writing.
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Well i think he should get a ring or a necklace made for himself, don't you? Maybe you can bring back Bree? And she can make one, but for now, i was some fighting to insue...maybe with Elena, and her evil past impersonator, Katherine, perhaps?

review4review?
Ria-Dancer Girl chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
Please update soon! I'm so excited to see more of Jeremy as a vampire, and I can't wait to see what else Anna needs to "take care of..." Please update soon!
TheCuteVamp chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Awsome chapter...can't wait for the next.
Kara.R.K chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Yay! Anna isn't dead! (here at least) I love this. I was gutted when John staked Anna in the finale, I'm glad she got her revenge on John and I'm happy you decided to turn Jeremy. Can't wait to see what happens next :)
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Good chapter, and this is a different kind of fic with Anna's mentorship...
Vampire-Diaries-Addict-Forever chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
This is so cool! Please update!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »