Reviews for Ghostly Phenonemon
Guest chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
Man you really need to update!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
Hmmmmm i got nothing to say about this chapter. that is weird. that i have no words, i mean.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
I only want to punch you if you don't finish this story :) !
Guest chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
No, she doesn't know. but i didn't notice until you mentioned it!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
Yeah, you did a great job. I wonder if the baby is going to be half- ghost half-human or something...
Guest chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
You cannot improve perfecton.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
I ! Love! It! Please! Update! I!Should ! Stop! Using! So ! Many! Exclamation! Marks!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Often and little, is much better than a lot and not so often. Like a TV series , you get a short episode but you get it every day or at least once in a week. A movie is quite long , but doesn't last as much as a tv series.
Iheartbooks2509 but not logged in chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
I read this story a while ago and I loved it. It inspired my story, Conception and I wish you would finish it. Plus I always love a book where someone gets pregnant. ;-)
Iheartbooks
Guest chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
The thing says "Read, Review,Recommend" It's not hard if you have a brain...but good story.
obsessedwithfantasy chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
Omg! I can't wait for more! Please update! And please don't make suze and paul get married! They just can't, jesse and suze belong together!
Golden orchid chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
oh my freaking god! you HAVE TO CONTINUE!
ALW4 chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
This is totally and completely awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!
HauntedGirl chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
I have been waiting for you to update this story for the last 3 months. i didnt have a fanfiction acount then but i have one now so let me tell you I LOVE THIS STORY!
greenlem chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
I love this story! Pleeeeeeeassssssse continue this story!