Reviews for A Different World
Motherof8 chapter 10 . 10/28/2015
Seems like an interesting story. Will you finish it? Thanks
unspoken-code chapter 10 . 3/3/2015
Update it, pretty please with a Darcy on top?
mahhhfy chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
Oh come on! I HAVE to see what happens now, please post another chapter. This is really great, thanks for writing it and I'd love to read more!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
Please, please tell me Elizabeth sends Darcy to his room or something
timunderwood9 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
"To say Darcy was shocked was the understatement of the year. There were no words to describe his feelings. He thought it was a joke. There was no way it could possibly be real. Darcy became resolute on the idea that he was being tricked. He looked at Elizabeth, ready to tell her off, but what he saw made him pause. She looked so pale and unsure, that he felt for her. His resolve lessened. She would have to be a fantastic actress to pull this off. Darcy put the newspaper down as if hoping that by not looking at it he could make it disappear. He looked down at Elizabeth, who was still rather close to him, and stared intently at her. She was rather pretty. Darcy mentally shook himself. He cleared his throat."

Not too mention she is wearing really, really weird clothes. And the furniture looks really, really, really weird.

Seriously, glance around your room, the vast majority of stuff will just look different from material available in 1811. I mean there actually are more similarities than you'd probably expect, but it would be very, very obvious to someone that he's not in Kansas anymore.
armsoftheocean chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
I really really enjoy it so far! The last line made me laughhaha

Update soon :)
janashe chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
have you abandoned this story? should I give up hoping? please be kind enough to reply?
justJan chapter 10 . 9/9/2011
Please PLEASE update - this story deserves one of your endings! Please don't abandon this child - I hope your muse rises up and fulfils all your hopes for inspiration and the ambition to tackle this once again!
MrDarcyForever chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
PLEEEEAAAAASE UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOON! I am begging you on my knees! I am groveling at your feet! Update soon because I can't bear the suspense. (Sorry for the melodrama but I had to get it out of my system :D)
MrDarcyForever chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
I love love love this story! It is so good and original! Please update soon! Please? Pretty please? With sugar and a big fat cherry on top? If u update soon I will give you a big virtual ice cream cone! :D It's been like FIVE MONTHS!
Laurie is me chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
I like the story so far, just one thing to nitpick: Darcy would have known what electricity was. At that time not only did they know what electricity was, but they were creating the first batteries, even Josephine was known to run an small electrical current through her body because she thought it was to promote health. A lot of people have misunderstood that at this point in time they still didn't know what electricity was, when in fact they did, they just didn't know how to harness it to power anything, that part of it did come later.
Moltz chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
All your characters are delightfully flawed. Enjoying this storyline. Keep it coming.
Bonbonnett chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
Not easy is it? Betcha he can't drive a car either!
Darcyfan14 chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
This story is so such a wonderful story to mix new and old to understand the difference of time is so interesting and catchy.
Ivy2010 chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
I really really love this story. I hope you update soon