Reviews for Job
Zuza chan chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
It's tragic how Crowley is the nicest of all of them and he's actually a demon! But then again, I always liked him more that those stupid angels, dicks with wings really. He's charming and sooo sarcastic! :D
Anyways, this is really beautiful, I love the angst, and the tragic ending!
MiracleWhipped chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Nice, like your ambiguous ending...leaving room for a two shot I hope? Maybe that at least presents Castiel a chance to say good by or as you quote would lead one to believe more or Dean still alive and what not. Thanks and I really enjoy your work!
Winter's Knight chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Great work!
Hinjintetsusou chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I really really loved this little one-shot. It was amazing, it made me itching for more and yet not wanting another chapter cause it ended beautifully and I could not see it continuing...it sso confusing lol But really, this was a wonderful story to read!
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Sequel please?
9Tiptoes chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
HOLY CRAP! Darker? Maudlin? Angsty? You've just increased the weight of my definition of those words, tenfold.

I cried in the first paragraph when you killed Baby. That was just wrong. Thank God for Crowley restoring her (was that blasphemy?).
what the gaaah chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Oooh, I really, really liked this! Can't we pretend that this is what really happened at the end of Swan Song? I certainly like your ending better...
dbst chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Oh wow! I fricken lovvvvvvee this story! Using all of Dean's past illnesses against him really had me on the edge of my seat. It was just great writing really. I also enjoyed the way you were able to capture all the characters personalities. I really hope you consider making this story longer though. Especially because I cannot believe that even being the big top dog up in heaven Castiel would just leave Dean when he's down and out. Anyway I'll end this super long review now and just say great story!
TeamDean79 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oh, wow. Sounds like the exact kind of deal Crowley would make and Dean would take, and the details are very interesting. Well done. I'm discovering that you're a very excellent writer. Keep it up!
annielaw1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Crap, I don't remember Eideann telling me NOT to read this one.

Well written as always but I was so not ready for it. Maybe I'll be ready when you write the sequel. Yep, couple years down the road, I might try and read this again.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I really like this, I love the scene between Chuck and Dean with Chuck trying to help and telling him to ask Cas and that he'snot going to hell, and f course I love Crowley so that's fun to read, it's also a pretty fitting comparision between Dean and Job, I hope there's more
Eve chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This is really, really sad and well-written. I definitely prefer it to the ending that Kripke gave us, I couldn't believe that Dean was supposed to just live a happy, apple-pie life with Lisa (I suppose that's how the series would've ended, had there not been season 6 - with Sam dying and Dean living a normal life). Anyway, please, do continue this. I already love this fic to pieces.
Rubiks chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wow, this is really good. Poor Dean, may he rest in peace 3
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
No fair making me cry again after that finale... Very moving and upsetting at the same time. Good writing.