Reviews for Serene Seduction
kaelys chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
What a good idea to explore this "serene seduction" that Daemon had planned for the One he was born to love.

Very well written, as soft and sensuous as the original.

A real pleasure to read,

thanks

Kaelys
Anonymous chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
This was pretty awesome. It really read like part of the series.
Shelley chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
I really enjoyed your story, it came very close to the author's writting style. Also, you didn't take it too far and that was great plot choice!
Mycha chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
I love this story. It feels so true to character, and does such a beautiful job going into their feelings. I do feel bad for both Daemon and Jaenelle at the end of the story. They were SO close! That said, it is refreshing to see someone not afraid to twist the ending to not be as 'happy' as one might expect.

I look forward to reading more stories from you. Congrats on the success of this one!
T chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
Just wanted to let you know that I'm really enjoying this story. Thanks!
mischy22 chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
it's very lovly. I did how ever see one small thing though where you wrote :making Jaenelle fight the urge to gouge a few of eyes out. I think you should take out " Of eys out and just have eyes out. but other then that it is truly wounderful.
mischy22 chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
it's comming along wounderfully
Mycha chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
Very nice description of Janelle's side of the story and the fear and frustration that she has with Daemon. You do a beautiful job of describing their insecurities and keeping them in character while doing it. It's almost too bad that Bishop didn't delve into this in the actual books, but I'm glad that you are.

It is too bad that you aren't getting more reviews. Hopefully more people are reading it, though, because it is a nice read and harks back to the story enough to calm the craving for Witch's world.
Mycha chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Well written. You did a good job showing their emotions, Janelle's shyness around Daemon, Daemon's frustration with their relationship. I can't wait for the next chapter!