Reviews for Through The Gateway Of Hell
SammysTeam chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Ohhhh my God sweetie..I mean seriously..YOU should be famous. You're one of the most talented writers I've ever seen, and I've read A LOT of fics. This is one of the most beautiful poems I've ever seen, and it literally made me tear up at how perfect and true it is. Describes that last scene to a T! And I agree, I can't get that image out of my head either. I just keep thinking, all of Sam's life, his parents made to get together, his birth, his whole destiny, to grow up to end the world, to be taken over by Lucifer. It was bigger than everything, and yet..he won. He did the thing NO ONE thought he could, even his own big brother. He defeated Lucifer, even at the risk of his own soul burning for eternity, when he knew he had a free pass to Heaven. That episode was brilliantly written and acted wasn't it? :')
SingingLaLa chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This poem is absolutely beautiful. That scene of Sam falling into the pit haunts me as well, as do quite a few others from the finale.

I don't normally read the poetry on this site, but I'm glad I made an exception in this case. This is going immediately into my favorites. :)
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Wow, Karen this is so beautifully written. Tore my heart out right in the middle of the public library. Love the imagery throughout!

Shar
carocali chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Feel free to pull the knife from my gut as I read this...
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Absolutely awesome Karen, brilliantly executed. So sad though but then so was the end of the epi.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
That was sad but extremely well done. It was beautiful yet gutwrenching.
spnMom chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I never read poems here, but this was incredible and I totally agree. That image will be in my head for a long time. Your poem was beautiful and totally understandable. Usually I find poems too disjointed. Each line of yours was a delight. "Flawed, yet, flawless - sinner, yet, saint." - perfect, thanks for posting.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Aww this was soo good! I just read the synopsis of the last episode and nearly fell out of my chair! ( I'm so sad!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wow, very beautiful.

I was doing pretty good, but now you are going to make me cry again.

My favorite lines,

'Lifting of eyes, a final look, his very last breath.

A single second - between brothers - between life - between death.'

Thanks for sharing this with us.
RaDoCa88 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Are you trying to kill me? *sigh*

Yeah, I can't get that image out of my mind either. It's so... yeah.

Wonderful job on this.

Hurry up, September. Sam deserves some peace. Dean deserves his brother back. It can't happen soon enough.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Nice one, but sad. Very epic too. I really liked that little trip into poetry for Sam's heroic deed. Hugs, Vonnie
Phx chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Waaahhh! Heartbreaking. Beautiful.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Great poem! I like the imagery. Great lines throughout, but my favorites were:

Lifting of eyes, a final look, his very last breath.

A single second - between brothers - between life - between death.

Wow!