Reviews for Remus, Interrupeted
athy chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
*laughs* Brilliant!

You haven't by chance read the mortal instruments, have you?
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
"Jesus!"

"No, just me. Although, I've been told the resemblance is startling."

from now on, thats what im saying in reply to "jesus!" or moses, in my case. or really , moses wife. o well.

ur best story yet!
thefruitsofmysoul chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Lol, great story! :)
QuirkyCliche chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Loved the "Jesus!" thing. Once my friend was sick of me, so she texted me "Jesus Christ!", and my comeback was exactly what Sirius said!
macareux chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Haha, typical Sirius, interrupting people at the least opportune times. I liked this one a lot, Twas very funny.

-Iz
jenanistonrockz chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Another great story - I Love getting these in my inbox everyday!
The Forgotten Alchemist chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
LAWL! that was adorably cute and funny:D love that personal line bitXD

good job!
alix33 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
"Perhaps Remus was in his room? Thinking it was a good idea to check, he climbed the stairs and pulled the door open. "Jesus!" Remus and Tonks were sitting on his bed, both looking rather flushed. Tonks' pink hair was mussed, and she was quickly trying to fix it. Remus did not look impressed. "No, just me. Although, I've been told the resemblance is startling." Sirius replied." - Hehehe.
busybee6563 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Haha, typical Sirius :D
Lil Miss Vampire chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
haha sirius, gonna get beaten up by a his much smaller younger cousin. ;)
wouldsomebody chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
"Jesus!"

"No, just me. Although I've been told the resemblance is startling."

Wit, my friend, is something you have quite the talent for. ROFL pretty much sums this up. Just work on capitalization and such. . .but otherwise. . . FUNNY.
AwesomeAuror chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Aww! Cute and fluffy Remus/Tonks fluff.

Sirius was wonderfully in character, and I loved seeing Tonks and Remus' reactions. Great job.