Reviews for Spirit of Freedom
A chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Ugh. sorry. I forgot to tag my name on the review I made of this fanfic.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This oneshot really captured Tombos excitement of sailing through the sky in a grand dirigble. I liked how you ending with the one dissapointment of the oneshot: Tombo couldnt reach out to touch the sky because of the glass. I enjoyed it vastly.
G chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Awesome POV! You're really great at describing things, and I love the last line :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Very cool and uh wonderful
UMQRA chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
How wonderful! Just like always! :D

He finally got the oppertunity to be closer to the clouds than he's ever been, like a dream come true.

WELL DONE! :D
Phoenixofdarkness62 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Another wonderful perspective from you! I love how you so accuarately describe what the characters are thingk and feeling. This story is so... I don't know how to explain it, but simply wonderful to say the least. :)
An Elemental Realist chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This was beautiful. You really chipped in a lot of heart, and I admire that. The descriptions were fresh and inventive. You even fleshed out a character that I didn't even know about until now.

I'm especially fond of this line . . .

"He had been starving, so great was his hunger for the sky. He could always see it stretched out above him, but he could never reach it."

It summarizes the entire idea of this story, but it was perfect. ...A three-dimensional balance of elegance and soul. You're writing is alive - it seems. It's been blooming and blooming these past couple of months, and so it is finally a destined rose. A flower that's free to be marveled and explored as nature intends. I hope that Aerith can get in on this action!

You're doing the world a huge favor by just posting this. XD Keep going, please.
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Magnificently perfect, as always!