Reviews for Ten Cuts
nicholasmage chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
...I really got deep into this story. I couldnt see the Joker,or Batman or Gotham. I forgot about all that. All I was aware of was the horror of what was happening, and it really affected me in a deep and personal manner. I completly felt I was in the story as the events took place and I kept wishing for it to end. I wanted the "story" to be over. I will never see the Joker the same way again, or even the whole story arc.
Abandon-Morality chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
You are one sick bastard.

That's all I can say about you.

I normally don't read torture fiction, bacause, lets face it, I try to see the good in people, but this story entertained me in a way that I cannot put into words.

- Abandon Morality
TheseViolentDesires chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
You're right about the few M-rated Twisted!Joker fics. I myself am a young author, who got into the Batman mythos late because of the Dark Knight - which I don't think there's anything bad about; I've also watched the Burton Batman movies and enjoyed them - and I love writing Joker fics, though hate romance in them, unless it involves Harley Quinn (who is my latest love in this version of Batman).

THis story was well written, and I like how you portrayed the Joker. He is a sick, murdering psycho, not some misunderstood puppy who'll fall in love with the first girl to stand up to him.

I try - and I know a lot of people including yourself try - to portray the Joker in Nolan's movies as he is, but as we don't really know who he is beneath his psychotic persona - one of the reasons I REFUSE to write stories from Joker's POV - it does become hard to write about him. You, though, have pulled it off excellently and I hope to read more of your fanfiction in the future.
Scram chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I think... I'm in love. Whether it's you for writing this, or this story itself, I've got no idea. Hell, maybe it's the Joker himself. (Because I do so enjoy obsessing about fictional characters.)

Either way... this was magnificent. Sick, twisted, and utterly gory. It's just simply... beautiful.
weirdgirl332 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This story is amazing, I really enjoyed reading it. Somehow, calling The Joker Joe throughout the story even though it was obvious it was him, made the story seem more realistic in some way. I also liked how you put it through the victim's point of view. And I read what you wrote on top, I agree with you. The Joker doesnt randomly fall in love with people, he is The Joker. But great job on the story, I really did like it.
afternoon delight chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
this story is amazing. Im so happy someone finally had the balls to write what the joker is capable of instead of turning 95% of stories about him into a romance. Yuk! Totally agree with your authors note, getting sick of mary sues, romance and m rated stories that would not shock even my nan. Anyways brilliant story. You deserve a firm handshake or a manly hug.