Reviews for Hold Me, Crush Me, Love Me
Beth9891 chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
Cute story,..I love the charlie/harry pairing :-)
Jess-love95 chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
This fanfiction is so great ! I lovede all your Harry Potter fanfictions, but this one... This one is really the best ! It's so much more developped, and it's so well described, everything, the feelings, the characters, especially Harry, their behaviors... I love how you made Harry, with the gold streak, the long silky hair, the glow, yes the Blaze of Power is a great idea ! And the way Harry acts is so cute, all happy and bubbling and innocent yet teasing *.*
You're very skilled and it was a pleasure to read this story ! Thank you !
mbv chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
Hikari-Pandora chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
I loved it, Thanks!
charm13insomnia chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
cool fic
and I will say grey blue eyes
LuciMoon chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
Loved it! Can;t wait to read more of your fics.
JlovesGaara chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
Yay! This was an incredible story. Very sweet, yet steamy and full of action as well. Great job, keep up the amazing work.
JlovesGaara chapter 7 . 7/7/2013 the heck do you not have several hundred reviews for this story! It is incredibly good! You are a very good writer and this is a very interesting story so far. I am super excited for more.
Faeriefyre16 chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
Something within me cries out for a one-shot wherein F&G figure it out :) but that doesn't make you obligated to write it [though it would make me extremely giddy]

I love this story :) I like the blaze od Power concept and I LOVE that you named the phoenix Spoons :)

Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
I love it
Floyd in the Sky chapter 11 . 11/7/2012
That was perfect ! Thank you ! :)
JayAus chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
What a great story! I really love Harry/Charlie and there isn't enough of it around :) I really liked the twist you put on the canon storyline. Well done!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
oh wow... this was really really good!
DemeRain chapter 11 . 7/24/2012
Lovely story. Thanks for sharing.
PHEONIX39 chapter 11 . 3/23/2012
AWESOME STORY! GOTTA CHECK IF THERE IS A SEQUEL OR NOT. It's amazing when you stumble into a story while looking for something else only to discover you got a pleasent surprise when this story appeared. WELL DONE! FULL MARKS! (lol) looking forward to more graet stories! CHEERS!