Reviews for When You Come Back
blackmarketbeagle chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
Interesing relevation from McKay's father but I think Jeannie's character could use some rehab.
cheeriolord chapter 16 . 3/29/2011
sheer fluffy goodness for the win :)

thanks for the good read

rob
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 16 . 2/1/2011
Once again, my friend, Excellent work! This truly has been a great ride and it has been my honor to beta this story!
hifield chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
Everything was good - tucking the children in, the bedtime story, Zoe and Jennifer's plans for a girly day and Zoe taking her mom's hand - all very nice!
hifield chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
Some things never change like blue jello! It was perfect that Arther remembering his mom. It was a nice scene with Jennifer and her children in the mess hall answering questions.
hifield chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
Had to laugh at the ending of this chapter - so like kids to surprise us at our most awkward moment - nice to see the family all together again.
hifield chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
So many questions ... poor Rodney. But it seems like Jennifer is back but I'm afraid to get comfortable just yet. I hope the children will follow soon - Zoe's birthday would be perfect on Atlantis with both mom and dad!
hifield chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Nice cliff-hanger ... glad I can move right along and find out what happens! I'm starting to wonder if Jennifer might be a clone. I bet they are both panicking!
hifield chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Really emotional chapter - have my fingers crossed it's Jennifer although I'm not counting on it, after all ... it's the Pegasus galaxy!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 15 . 11/6/2010
Jeannie and Michael seem to have a very weird relationship but I think it's kind of funny!
Jen-NCIS-Lover chapter 14 . 10/12/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait to see more. I wonder what's going to happen between Rodney, Jen, Jeannie, and Michael
Terri chapter 14 . 10/12/2010
Another great chapter. I kinda like Micheal, and feel sorry for him at the same time. The revelation that he had had a grandchild die must have hit him hard.

I am now going to have to re-read one of your stories to see if Rodney says anything about mental illness running in the family.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 14 . 10/12/2010
I still find it hilarious that he didn't have the guts to confront her...
Terri chapter 13 . 10/8/2010
This one almost has me in tears. I really liked the end when Abigail just needed her daddy. Very sweet!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 13 . 10/8/2010
I really liked the Rodney/ Jennifer moment and the Rodney/Abigail moment. They showed good insight into Rodney and surprisingly he is quite good with girls, :)

John with the kids was hilarious especially when he thought about taking them all home, :D

Good work!