Reviews for Beneath the Bleeding Sun
Im sorry for your losses and hope your situation has improved and that you are doing better. This story looks very intriguing and it's very exciting and suspenseful. I look forward to the romance portion as well. I hope to see more updates soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
I really loved reading this, so thank you!
DarkSeraphim1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I'm so embarrassed to have just noticed this one, but it's got a good start, and going straight to my fav's list. Can't wait to read the rest of the chapters! I'm on my way there now.

DS1
Lady Krystalyn chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
I'm sorry to hear about the rough time you've been through, I hope you are doing better. As always this chapter left me on the edge of my seat and dying for more. I hope you can find the time and impetus to write, because its a great story. I love your writing!
serenbach chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Reading about the monsters throwing themselves at the doors was so eerie, especially compairing them to heartbeats! I also like the little moment of Vincent's character growth. You're villains seems pretty interesting as well, I'm looking forward to seeing what they are up to. :)
Demeter1 chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
It's the suspense. No, seriously. You write excellent, excellent suspense and it's hard not to be on the edge of the seat, waiting for the inevitable ball to drop. And I really, really love Yuffie's voice in this; I love how you've given her the years rather than making her just an older-sixteen-year-old. She's still very much 'Yuffie', but there was a line somewhere in there that mentioned the Cloud-crush turning to hero-worship and I really love that distinction!

Quite enjoyed the original characters as well; waiting to see what you have next up your sleeve!
Toriga-Okami chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
Not bad not bad, actually really creeped me out as I just finished watching the first resident evil xD not a good combo if you ask me xD particularly as I'm meant to be able to get a full nights sleep after this xD tres bien :)

-Okami
akosmia chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
this is awesome!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
What A Lovely Disaster chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Wow! This is so suspenseful! Keep up the awesomeness! I can't wait for more!
Szahara again chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Oh God... this is so creepy and really scary. I was chewin my nails by the end. These "monsters" freak me out so bad.

That's an awesome horror feeling you channeled into your writing. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
serenbach chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
I've really been enjoying this, you had Yuffie and Vincent's characters down and you captured the tense atmosphere of the corridors really well - I felt tense reading it! Can't wait to see where this is going. :)
Clement Rage chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
I ws honestly surprised by the quality of this. I'll keep reading.

...Poor WRO soldiers. Non-canon characters are always the first to go.
Demeter1 chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
Quite lovely - I got a sense of the survival horror video games (I hope you don't take that as an insult!) and really enjoyed the atmosphere you're creating. I also quite like how Yuffie and Vincent are progressing; as in, very, very slowly. The only thing I would suggest is someone to check over sentences that tend to run-on, a few spelling mistakes here and there, and to give it a clean up, perhaps?
Demeter1 chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Wow. Seriously, like, WOW. I'm really in love with this story - this second chapter was wickedly awesome. I'm a big fan of suspense and horror, when properly done and you did a brilliant job at the end, where we're basically holding our breath with Yuffie, wondering what exactly is staring at her. Excellent pacing! And I'm totally loving the Yuffie and Vincent characterization. Can't wait to see more!
Snipergal7 chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
I hate you so much for leaving me hanging like this! Argh, I am sooo frustrated right now. You better update soon because I am about to go off my fricking hinges here. Now start writing! Jajaja.