Reviews for Hesitation
Devika chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I have read lots of stuff written by you and I have noticed you do write a lot or used to since all the stories are pretty old and most of your stuff is so meaningful yet short and brief and I have come to love so much of your written fanfics and this one is your another prized possession. (I ramble a lot! Sorry)
SailorVegeta13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
It's kind of sad that Simon stuck around for so long, hoping she'd get over Jace... I like him, but it was totally killing me that it took him two books to realize they weren't meant to be. Him and Clary, I mean.
StraightLegScorp chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
That was really good, but depressing at the same time. I guess I'm just reading and reviewing all of your stories tonight :p
Bebeba chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
wow that was depressing
Babylion Sakura chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
SOO sad! I loved it thought. Is that messed up?
IthinkIthinktoomuch chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This is very depressing... But it is definitely not crap. It's really really well written. But one thing makes me curious... You wrote something like "when she spoke her vows" or something like that, what does that mean? Because i think of the words vows and my mind automatically says marriage... o.O
Jace'sAngel chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Awwwh! That was so sad, but still so cute at the same time. :D

It's Simon's POV, assuming Jace and Clary had never figured out that they weren't related? Poor vampire boy... ;P
Immortal42 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Wow, sad is an understaement. :( Good writing though
oxlifexo chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Didnt you say not to reviwe :P Question : Why dont you ever put your stories as chapters when they are a whole story?

Love,

oxlifexo
AdinaBina24 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Poor Simon! Awww that was so sad! But I really liked it :)