Reviews for Duty Bound
AM chapter 19 . 3/15
This was by far the best fanfiction I've ever read, you're a really great writer and the character Abi was so amazing. This love story was sweet, not that simple, not too adult, and amazing. I can't believe how many authors I find on here who aren't published authors. This was beautifully written and I'll never forget it
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
This story has done a fine job of making Bella unsympathetic in the extreme. Selfish, self centered, vapid and clueless. Most folks having a dream of that clarity and power would understand that the subconscious was trying to say something
taylor chapter 17 . 4/1/2015
I had a feeling Veyo liked Abi
taylor chapter 8 . 4/1/2015
AAAAGGHHHH! This is what should have happened in the fucking movie damn it!33
Guest chapter 18 . 1/10/2015
Nope. What we still have is Bella desperately trying to hedge her bets. If she cant stand to see the corpse leave, if she is too "paniced" to let him go she has absolutely NO business being with Jake. I wonder though what it was you were trying to say in this fic.
If its even after all Jacob sacrificed for Bella she could care less and is only a sick ,selfish coward unconcerned with anybody's feelings but her own? You have said that well. The character has very little to redeem her. She has dedward believing (deliberately i might add) that this is simply a ..phase or an experiment whats going on with Jake. In fact Bella is even more ugly a person in this fic than in the books and movies...and she was plenty twisted with a deeply rotten, festering soul in those.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/10/2015
The only way Bell will not be able to resist The corpses charms is if she lets that happen. If that is what she wants. Because it sure seems to me like she still is trying to find a way to have them both. I think Jacob would have been far better off making a life with someone who would have never seen him as a second choice and would have absolutely willingly and without reservation gave him her whole heart. Bella will always be looking for a way to split the hair. And for what?
Its wonderful that dedward looks..great..too Bella anyway, but Bella should think long and hard to see if being treated like a silly, clumsy somewhat annoying, petulant but beloved pet is what she wants although I think dedward being able to give her the escape from real life that she wanted had more to do with her choosing dedward than anything else. If being with some one who looks nice simply because they look nice and no othergenuine reason is worth it. Bella needs to understand that Dedward never was, even while alive and never will be the man that Jake is. Not to mention if Bellas mind could be read by dedward and he could see that she has the same kind of sexual thoughts that other woman have his head would explode. He can delude himself that she is a "proper" lady because he cant get in her head. anyway jake deserves far far better
Guest chapter 13 . 1/10/2015
Bella thought she could go traipsing around with the corpse on the indian lands like she was going for a spring stroll after what she and jake just talked about? The problem with Bella of course is she really is only concerned with what Bella wants at the moment and unfortunately Jake has it exactly right. Bella figured she could have her little tryst with him and have Dedward the corpse hanging in the background. Bella is so worried how Jake is feeling but AFTER she hurts him. She should think more on that befo. Bella tries pathetically to make right with insincere words what she has destroyed with her actions which is ultimately what Jacob sees
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
This is so sweeeeeet. Bella wants to fuck up Jacobs life. She thinks she doesnt want him "that" way but she sure does not ant any one else to want him in any way. Bella better get used to it. when a man looks like Jake does, and is the kind of warm kind person he is well they get attention from women.. lots and lots of it. In fact IfBella had a heart nd even a little sense she would understand that she should be far more amazed that Jacob loves her than dedward. She should be far more flattered for Jakes attention. Dedwards "obsession" is based on the fact that since he is a childish, prudish fop, a fossil from the victorian age womens sexual thoughts make him beyond uncomfortable. Since he can read most females minds and he is able to manipulate emotions to a degree as a predatory adaptation he knows when some of them have sexual thoughts (women do thatsince this is the 21st century). But Bellas mind is a blank so he can pretend that Bella has no sexual thoughts...or needs. THAT is the basis for the corpses attraction to her. Bella cant embarrass him with her thoughts. Thats it. Dedward wants Bella foir who he things she might be NOT who she is. As for Jake? Bella only cares about what she wants not what anybody else wants that does not matter to her at all.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
Bella didnt want Jacob that way? But she wanted him to want HER that way?
You think that makes even a modicum of sense? OR is even close to the truth?
Bella wants Jake EXACTLY like that. EXACTLY! She may think the corpse is a pretty, pretty sculpture but Jake makes Bellas blood burn. She BADLY wants Jake. Now she may not be so good at telling herself the truth, we know Bella is superb at deceiving herself. She does not want to tag along to be buddies..thats a fact. But when you write the same old twific cliches it just gets boring.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
HaHaaHaa.. Oh boy thats really really funny! Bella MIGHT be selfish? WTF? Oh we know Bella is not only selfish but she is a sick, twisted little child. The different way she needs Jake? She loves Jake and she does NOT love Dedward! Thats the difference. BUT she desperately wants what onl;y the corpse can give her. Bella is a coward and a coward with a cold rotted soul. She is totally unable to face life on its own terms. She wants a "life" free of risk, free of "what if" what if Jake stopped loving me. what if Jake imprints, what if I get old. Dedward would never leave her (even though he already did) She will never have to worry about death or old age. But imagine the hard hearted soul-less thing you have to be to turn yourself into a blood craving monster to have those things. No matter how hard they try the sparklers will NEVER be human. The are great fakes at looking human but they are not human. Bella cant even see in her willful blindness that to alice she is like a playdoll. To Dedward she is like a well liked pet. As long as she comes when called, speaks when told to and conformss herself to what his sense of propriety dictates she should act like. In other words all she has to do is give up everything she is. Only a deeply disturbed abused person thinks like for all of that Bella is so selfish so desperate for that escape that the corpse can give her she does not care a whit for who she hurts or how nor does she care what she has to put up with. A tremendously unsympathetic character. Jake deserves far far better.
Ajc chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
And to think I was feeling bad for Veyo( which I still am) you cock-blocker! But naw for real I thought it was going to be Iniabi who caught them in the "act" of heavy making out , lol:) And I really like this story so far, I don't why I waited such a long time to comment and why it took such a long time to find this amazing story, maybe because I wasn't really looking. I like how you story seems to have an actual plot and how descriptive and realistic it is.
Elvis has left the building chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
This is a wonderful story. I'm so glad Jake and Bella are together! Your Jacob is very good, he's so serious and gentle. And the OC group is very cool, too!
EdwardAnthonyMasenCullen1918 chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
I meant Veyo, ooopppsss...
EdwardAnthonyMasenCullen1918 chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
I'm loving this story, some parts are so sad :'(
You should do this story again but instead put Bella with Neyo. They would be so cute together!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/24/2012
This was an awesome story! I loved it. A little unusual for a twilight fanfic. But I could not put it down.