Reviews for Keeping the Promise
casammy chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I continue being a fan he thinks that dean should not have stayed with smooth and to go out to look for the way of bringing of return sammy, this way since you describe in this fic
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
That was great! So after seeing the last episode, I think that Chuck is God. And my brother and I think that maybe Michael is in Sam's body now and somehow he got out. I don't know, just a theory.
babikakes chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I have a stamp and envelope ready for you to send this wonderful story to Kripke. This is how the story should continue..not weeks or years later.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
this was fantastic, but poor Lisa, my heart breaks for her too (not as much as it breaks for Dean) but still, this was fantastic
xRisingSunx chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Dean's description of Sam was beautifully written!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. We still don't know if Sam's alive or not in this story?
babyreaper chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wow, just Wow, that was so sad. Big lump in the throat, tears in the eyes sad. Loved it. Thanks
wcfan chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I get that Sam just wanted Dean to live a life that he deserved. One that he so badly wants. I do. But can he really expect Dean to just...forget that his brother is in hell? Not just hell but in Lucifer's cage? Even if Dean's first instict for everything isn't "protect Sammy", there is no way he could ever try to live a life knowing that.

Great. Tears welling up again. *facepalm* And here I thought I wouldn't have to send Kripke anymore of my therapy bills. Damn bastard.
Brenny chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I so needed this story. As I saw this story in my email account, I hesitated for a few seconds, cause sometimes your endings make things worse (I hope you get what I mean, I really do ;) ).

But this is how I want the next season to start!

Love Jenny
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Beautiful, sweetie - as always...and yes...a perfect solution!

*hugs*

Mandy
Cycla chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Nicely written.

"God help you Dean, I hope you find your brother."

I think that's everyone's sentiments... but of course he will, one way or the other...

I thought the way they ended the season was pretty bad... way out of character... kind of insulting to the viewers.

We all know it will be fixed, but still...

Anyway, this was so nicely done. Good job.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Yes, that's pretty much what I imagine the reunion to be as well, stacey.

Even if Dean stayed with the two of them for a bit longer, the result is going to be the same, eventually.

Knowing Dean, he will not be happy and in peace until he knew that Sam wasn't suffering in Hell at least, like he did.

Thus, however long he is going to try to keep his promise, he will have to set a few things straight first before he may give 'happily ever after' another chance.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Amazing as always. Kripke never promised a happy ending but in some ways the finale this season was the most bleak of all of them. Dean looked broken in bitter sitting in what should have been his fairy tale scene at dinner with Lisa and Ben.I am certain the boys will be back together again,how else will they have a season 6? Cynicism aside, those boys cannot do well without the other.