Reviews for Disillusioned
Not bad shit...
Dragonblaze66 chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Update soon it's 2012!
Resisting the Borg chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Hmm... Plumbers and Providence don't seem to get along.

Well, looking good, have fun, all of that good stuff.

But you are doing pretty well with this, even if you're really busy.
MadroxMR chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
I love how you keep all the characters recognizably in-character. The tone in the dialogue seems spot on for all of them. I especially liked the quip about this not being a children's cartoon. Tongue and cheek humor is something I would expect out of either show. Here's hoping you stay motivated and continue this story!
benatic1 chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
loved it!awesome!just like to see more of ben and co. cause,as the name suggests,i'm more of a ben 10 fan than generator rex!i'm pretty lazy too,but i'd like if you'd pull it off and add to the story!can't wait for man of action and their eplosive ideas!
taa chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
You have got to read this fanfiction - Deception & Radiance Revealed by Liana Paulina Whiteheart.
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
This is very well done but it might be a good idea to have the other characters make other contributions like they do in the shows. In addition it would make sense for the two groups to get into real fights with eachother because they disagree with many of the others methods (cure, contain kill and others). It might be funny for Rex to try to hit on Gwen, plus it could keep him in character.
XKhaosXKyuubiX chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Perhapsormaybe,

Not bad. I just wish that updates were more frequent.

-Khaos
Zanzibar1 chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
Well you haven't lost me as a reader, though it did take some time for me to review. I have to say Noah's gotten bold in this chapter. I'd love to read more. Please update soon!
taa chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
Thanks 04-29-11.
Crystal Peak chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Cooool. I like this. My only disappointment is the length of the chapters, I would like to read more.

After reading all the chapters I believe you have them in the same universe and that Providence knows about aliens and the others know about nanites. I like it but maybe showing more about the other characters interacting and developing them is gonna be good.

Of course, Van Kleiss would be worried about if the Ultimatrix can stop the spreading nanites and that Rex could make the watch get off, cause it is a machine. Although, I do wonder what is gonna happen next. Noah having a gun and they better have that Katrina person somewhere else. Why would they kidnap Max and Holiday though? Hopping that each 'hero' would come to save the other? And I loled when Kleiss said 'children cartoon'. I liked it that Six was worried about Holiday. I think that there might be something going on with them.

I hope you will post soon. I really like this story...and it would even cooler to see that the bad guys' plan works. Keep writing!
Supernatural Chick chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Well, well, well. Two of my favorite toons and you've combined them. Never would have thought but it's an awesome mix! I'm absolutely loving it! I look forward to that if you would be willing to provide.

PS- Van Kleiss and Vilgax ? Double trouble times four! Noah? Yeah, I could totally see him trying to pull a gun on Humungosaur. Poor Holiday and Max, guess they're gonna see what it's like to be in the other protege's shoes for a little bit. Can I have some more please?
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
YAY! An Update! Now then... What are Van Kliess and Vilgax up to...
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
Sweet, a new chapter! I am definitely still interested in this story though it would be nice if the next update came sooner (although I get the busy/lazy thing - happens to me far too often).

Lol, cahoots. That would be something Noah would say, only to be teased by Rex. I also liked Six's quiet concern for Holiday. Fantastic job at conveying that without actually saying it.

Poor Max, being all chained up. Van Kleiss is right to chain him up extra tight. Max is a force to be reckoned with. Also, I liked Van Kleiss' mention that this isn't a children's cartoon. It got a chuckle out of me.

I can't wait for the next chapter.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »