Reviews for High School Reunion
jj chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
lov it
Seffyfly chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Oh god, the awesomeness! XD
This is just hot and funny at the same time, like totally! God, I love you for writing it! :'D
Maxsunny chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
lol Amazing! i about died laughing at the end XD
Natsume1111 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
I loved all the drama of couples, my cheeks were burning. I read lots of fiction with Lemon and I feel like I'm burning all the time but it's only when they are well.
I prefer my character is Kida, he's cute all the time and a Uke. -
I hope soon to see any of your drama.
Bye Bye
Kiiiissss
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
it was amazing keep posting storys
Ballerama Beauty chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
OMG. I AM SOOOOOOOOOO BLOWN AWAY! THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I'VE EVER READ. HOT DAMN. I LOVED IT SOOOOOOOO MUCH. PLEASE MAKE MORE. PLEASE. I LOVE HOW SHIZUO AND IZAYA WERE FIGHTING OVER KIDA AND I LOVE HOW THE BOY MAKES A PERFECT UKE AND I CAN JUST IMAGINE HIS LITTLE FLUSHED FACE MOANING IN PLEASURE. TO FUCKING HOT. OMG, THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU.
Pineapple Whimsy chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
Loooved it~
Sir StalkingWarrior chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Lmfao this is a brilliant and cute fic. Usually I don't read them so short but urz peaked my interest and I was hooked! I just started on Dur and thinks it's hilarious so I'm very satisfied that the first I read of it was great!
XxBethanyxX chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
vfcyuoifrbek...

Beautifus 3
Beka Ca-Be chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
I love Shizuo x Izaya x Kida it makes me so happy 3
MeLoNnAiSE chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
WHOA THREESOME~! :D Exactly what I need today~

I love how the three ended up even though the process before getting into the actual sex was a bit slow. It can be slightly confusing when you repeat moments _'' But no worries, the hot smuttage totally made up for the drag. Poor little Izaya trying to get his attention was so cute~ Though I have to say, Izaya x Kida I've imagined, but Shizuo x Kida? Now that was new ;P I wanted to actually see Shizuo taking Izaya whilst he took Kida - but what you wrote is already great! So well done~!

A threesome fic is so rare these days, especially a good one like this! So, keep writing~! ;D
XxDamned ForeverXx chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
*hands you a cookie*

this was my favourite fic of the week lol i absolutely love all of them together just going all out! If it was shida then it wouldnt make sense but when izaya is thrown in just about anything becomes possible ;) keep writing yaoi!

*runs off into the night happily like a ninja*
jenNAHee chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Your writing never bored me! I totally enjoyed reading this! I hope you will write similar stories like this.
Deffy - Chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2010