Reviews for The All American High School Prom Night One Shot
Trouble08 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I could really use a little more of this story. Not because I didn't love what you wrote, but because I didn't want it to end.

Maybe just a couple more chapters. I'll wait right here. lol
Gabi-b chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
OMG that was amazing, I loved.

Xo, G
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Loved this!
Viola Cornuta chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
*happy sigh*
Songirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
That. Was. Magical.

I loved it. Can I just say that we have read everything under the sun at this point and your lovely little piece stands out to me because of the realistic characterization and gentleness between Edward and Bella. A real attraction that felt genuine, not contrived or unnecessarily sexual. I particularly liked your slant on Bella's feelings about living with her mom and how she ended up back in Forks. That was unique and so authentic. Excellent writing. One of the sweetest takes on Edward and Bella in High School. EVER.

Thank you.

Songirl
RD2426 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Cute story. Just what I needed - a sweet one shot to counter the almost endless angst on FF. Thanks
pipelynn chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
this was so sweet! loved it...
casualfan chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This was so great! Isn't it the truth that we make these events, whether prom or other events out to be magical but the only thing that can truly make them magical is us enjoying ourselves and surrounded with people that we care about. Loved it!
DeeDreamer chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This was darling! So romantic...reminded me of yet another classic high school movie moment - the end of Sixteen Candles...John Hughes, indeed. *sigh* Thank you for sharing! So glad Ciao_Bella sent me your way! xo DD
perihelion chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This was sweet and perfect. :)
NeatoBandito chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Love this story! It was so great to wake up on a Sunday morning with an alert for this story in my inbox. :)
ChampagneAnyone chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
you truly have a gift to write the most magical of tales

Ally
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
i absolutely LOVED this!

please, oh pretty please will you think about writing just a tiny bit more? maybe a glimpse of our favorite couple happily in love in boston? :)
Riss - uscmam chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Great story!

So sweet and innocent and perfectly unperfect. You did a great job of bringing us into Bella's world and allowing us to feel with her. And you gave us hope, despite the 'joys' of high school.

Thanks for sharing.
Sunfeathers chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Oh Spangle, what a treat to wake up to this morning - something new from you and it was such a wonderful story! I was hoping Edward was moping because Mike had asked Bella. Ah, the timing of it all! Thank goodness it ended well for them both. :)

THIS would make a fantastic full-story, btw ... the two of them in Boston. I'm putting it on alert, "just in case." And an Epov of this would be awesome, too ... js. ;)

Thanks for writing! :)