Reviews for The All American High School Prom Night One Shot
rtexas chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Ahhhh! This was a great, sweet story. Also, it's horrifying accurate. High school prom is thought to be a rite of passage, but the best part of the evening usually is just getting ready for it . . . and afterwards.
squarepancake chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I hope all the people that hated high school had an upbeat attitude when they headed to college. I know I did!
snarkerella chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I love this. The story was based on Anne's daughter's prom, right? You did a great job adapting it to our favorite couple! I am a big fan of Edward riding in on his untraditional white horse to rescue Bella. Great one shot, sad it's over! 3
whisperinthewind87 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
adorable and so true. high school is overrated, college is a whole different experience. so much better. edward is a sweetheart here. love the daisy! :-)
ScarlettLetters chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
::sniff:: SO SWEET! Great o/s, Spangly. I just about died when he pulled up IN A SUIT! GD, Edward Cullen is awesome.
cvds chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Loved it:)
Trouble08 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I could really use a little more of this story. Not because I didn't love what you wrote, but because I didn't want it to end.

Maybe just a couple more chapters. I'll wait right here. lol
Gabi-b chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
OMG that was amazing, I loved.

Xo, G
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Loved this!
Viola Cornuta chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
*happy sigh*
Songirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
That. Was. Magical.

I loved it. Can I just say that we have read everything under the sun at this point and your lovely little piece stands out to me because of the realistic characterization and gentleness between Edward and Bella. A real attraction that felt genuine, not contrived or unnecessarily sexual. I particularly liked your slant on Bella's feelings about living with her mom and how she ended up back in Forks. That was unique and so authentic. Excellent writing. One of the sweetest takes on Edward and Bella in High School. EVER.

Thank you.

RD2426 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Cute story. Just what I needed - a sweet one shot to counter the almost endless angst on FF. Thanks
pipelynn chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
this was so sweet! loved it...
casualfan chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This was so great! Isn't it the truth that we make these events, whether prom or other events out to be magical but the only thing that can truly make them magical is us enjoying ourselves and surrounded with people that we care about. Loved it!
DeeDreamer chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This was darling! So romantic...reminded me of yet another classic high school movie moment - the end of Sixteen Candles...John Hughes, indeed. *sigh* Thank you for sharing! So glad Ciao_Bella sent me your way! xo ~DD
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »