Reviews for The All American High School Prom Night One Shot
bellamarie117 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This was just perfection! I loved every word of it. You had me majorly swooning when they danced in their front yard. Loved that Edward embraced everything non-traditional about her and showed her that she could embrace that about herself and that things could still be wonderful and magical without following tradition. Sigh. So good. Then again, I expected nothing less. :) Thank you so much for sharing. It's one of my favorite o/s's already!
lobsters4ever1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Oh, I loved it. I was giddy at the John Hughes reference. I think every girl has had her prom and how it would be "envisioned" for most of high school. And rarely does it live up to the expectations.

Great job!
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This was truly lovely. I really liked the way you wrote Edward's quiet distance and his withdrawal when he and his girlfriend broke up and then again when Bella seemed unavailable. Bella's whole attitude of wanting a perfect high school experience was sort of perfect, too.

I really loved the ending. His showing up with a daisy was just ... magical.
CRob25 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This was so cute. I wish you would consider extending it. I would love to read about their relationship and college life. :)
rtexas chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Ahhhh! This was a great, sweet story. Also, it's horrifying accurate. High school prom is thought to be a rite of passage, but the best part of the evening usually is just getting ready for it . . . and afterwards.
squarepancake chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I hope all the people that hated high school had an upbeat attitude when they headed to college. I know I did!
snarkerella chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I love this. The story was based on Anne's daughter's prom, right? You did a great job adapting it to our favorite couple! I am a big fan of Edward riding in on his untraditional white horse to rescue Bella. Great one shot, sad it's over! 3
whisperinthewind87 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
adorable and so true. high school is overrated, college is a whole different experience. so much better. edward is a sweetheart here. love the daisy! :-)
ScarlettLetters chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
::sniff:: SO SWEET! Great o/s, Spangly. I just about died when he pulled up IN A SUIT! GD, Edward Cullen is awesome.
cvds chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Loved it:)
Trouble08 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I could really use a little more of this story. Not because I didn't love what you wrote, but because I didn't want it to end.

Maybe just a couple more chapters. I'll wait right here. lol
Gabi-b chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
OMG that was amazing, I loved.

Xo, G
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Loved this!
Viola Cornuta chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
*happy sigh*
Songirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
That. Was. Magical.

I loved it. Can I just say that we have read everything under the sun at this point and your lovely little piece stands out to me because of the realistic characterization and gentleness between Edward and Bella. A real attraction that felt genuine, not contrived or unnecessarily sexual. I particularly liked your slant on Bella's feelings about living with her mom and how she ended up back in Forks. That was unique and so authentic. Excellent writing. One of the sweetest takes on Edward and Bella in High School. EVER.

Thank you.