Reviews for The All American High School Prom Night One Shot
Empy08 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
awww that was too cute. why couldnt i have had an edward for my prom? :/

very good story. just that little bit of "awww" that i needed tonight. thanks for that :)

Jenn
NanMcCullen chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Awww... how cute. I totally wish you would continue this, even just an outtake or something telling how they fare in college together. Or their high school reunion or something. It needs to be told... they can look back on it and laugh. Then they can tell people about their 'magical' prom night that started it all. *le sigh* I'm such a hopeless romantic. Deep down though... because on the outside, I'm a dirty girl who likes smut. ;)
Kassiah chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Spangly, this was amazing. I loved it all. I can't believe how much history and emotion and future you could put into a one-shot. I feel privileged that I got to read it. Thank you for writing.
LBelle chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Loved. Loved. Loved this!
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
It was just great! Thanks for sharing. :)

-MJ
Angelesfog chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This was just ADORABLE!
Euphoria9 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
So Sweet,

I really enjoyed this, especially as it was inspired by a true story.

It made it that much more enjoyable to read knowing that something so sweet happened to someone else in reality.
StarryNightT chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Cue flailing - this was adorable XD I didn't go to prom... or any dances in high school ;p but if Edward Cullen had asked me... hell yeah I would have said yes. Who needs prom anyway, dancing under the stars, just the two of you sounds pretty perfect to me. Screw the crepe paper, bad music, and annoying (except for friends) classmates. Who needs that? ;)

-Rachelle-
RenaBug1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This is gorgeous and definitely much better than any sucky prom I've ever been to! You go, Edward!
dinotopian chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
loved it! thank you!
musicdaydreams chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This was really sweet. I know the feeling of building up something only to find it's not all you expected - I just didn't have an Edward Cullen to make it better, haha. Glad Bella did. It's really all about who you're with that make events great.
JayNahNah chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Damn right, screw high school! Always thought it was overrated!

Good job! I enjoyed it emmensely!
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
That was awesome! Edward to the rescue, and Bella so deserved it. Very sweet and I love the ending too. Tonight was the high school prom for a high school close to our house and I watched the kids get into their limos all dressed up...that God they didn't have to endure an evening at the VFW hall!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Hey, dear Spangle!

This was so, so cute! Made me smile :)...

xo Sus
jmeb chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Aww, this was so sweet. I was in need of a little fluff and it was perfect
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »