Reviews for The All American High School Prom Night One Shot
jmeb chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Aww, this was so sweet. I was in need of a little fluff and it was perfect
socact chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This was such a cute story, thanks for sharing. My prom was not the greatest - my date disappeared within the first five minutes and I never saw him again! Gah, where was Edward when I needed him?

Also just a random comment, I think the story could have ended on "College is going to be amazing." I mean, either way, I just thought that would've worked, too.

Thanks for writing. :)
twitina chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I loved your fluff! So sweet and it took me back to my own prom experiences. sigh
interested party chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
SO CUTE! Loved it.
loss4words chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
If the fandom had a "sweet, satisfied sigh" award, this would totally win it. The fact that this is a true story makes me really envious of the person it happened to. I was praying this would be how the story went. Prayed that Edward was harboring secret feelings for Bella.

Beautifully told and written!
arfalcon chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
It takes a great storyteller to turn a nightmare into a fairytale, and you've written the prom story every girl could wish was hers. I don't care how much fun anyone had at their prom, having Edward show up in your driveway has got to better!

Thanks for writing such a great Bella and making everyone in my house smile with your magic!
stupidsuckedinreader chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This was too cute. I love proms and dressing up but I'm a girly girl who owns way too many formal gowns.
MadamThang chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
My 16-year old has prom in two weeks. I would love if she felt even a tenth of this contentment with her experience.

Good stuff and thanks!

XO,

AO
Burntcore chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Oh... I loved this! I had a fairly traditional upbringing (excluding my folks divorce) in a small town (a little bigger than Forks) where everyone really did know everyone else. Prom was the big thing every year... yet it was hosted in the high school cafeteria. It was decorated, sure, but still ... it was the same high school cafeteria where we got greasy pizza, mystery meatloaf, and the left-over fruit from the local grocery store. I didn't really like my date either, but I wanted to go to Prom. Thankfully he didn't try to grope me and wasn't drunk but still, it was rather blah. I'm glad Bella's ended up being so 'non' traditional with Edward. :)
Iwant2sparkle chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
See, after this, you pretty much own my ass. Gah. I loved it. Every single line of it. It was beautiful, Spangle.
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
!
rainydayB chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I. Love. This.!

!

That was one of the cutest thing I've ever read. Good job!
Kataleena chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I really liked this. It made me remember the good bits of high school.
sweeta8585 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This story was so sweet and awesome! I really enjoyed this one shot a lot! You are really a talented writer. Great job
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I love fluff..

and this! Is beyond amazing! ;)

Awww. Edward is so cute.