Reviews for The All American High School Prom Night One Shot
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This was soooooo cute! That ended up being a good night regardless of her awful date!
DirectionerPIanist16 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Ooooh, Bella... I think there's something ELSE you want to screw. Or, that is, someONE.
This was really cute. Hehe. Edward's so overprotective. And stupid. I mean, if you like someone and they are nice enought to you, you just go for it. Tou don't leave it to hang and then get your chance stolen away. That Rule #1 in all things romantic.
Love the one-shot. You should make more. :D
CoolKitty chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Thank you for sharing this sweet and romantic story with us! I absolutely loved it! :)
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
that wasamazing i really liked an ill keep my mouth shut about being longer
Ellinor chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
So sweet - perfect.
Zhee chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Sweet ending. :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
That was a lot of fun to read. Never went to my prom either. And didn't miss a thing I'm sure.
Phoenix003 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Cute! Luv itx
Stickybuns chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I might be stalking your homepage. Going through your stories one by one.

This one made my stomach flutter and clench... So sweet... So...perfect.

Your Edwards are adorable! Manly, but still a little shy. Cute, but sexy at the same time.

On to the next one!

The Buns of Sticky :P
x-rayLady chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Ah, sigh, so cute...
LaTiDo chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVED YOUR STORY! this was fantastic, i coudln't even sign on right because I was so excited. Totally should continue it or make it a two shot. you're a great writer~!
ginginlee chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Ah, love it! Edward showing up was pretty dang awesome and had me all smiley during!
twilightlvr4vr chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
aww :) Edward is just too sweet :) this story was too I just HAD to review :D I LOVED IT :D :)
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Amazing! My prom experience is pretty unbelievable too. There should be a contest. LOL

ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveC00kies chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Thank you... I loved this one shot! And you're right! High school sucks!
211 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »