Reviews for The All American High School Prom Night One Shot
ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveC00kies chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Thank you... I loved this one shot! And you're right! High school sucks!
Daintress chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Lol! Screw High School indeed! This was really sweet. :)
tian lao chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Aww, this is so sweet and fun, just like a John Hughes Movie. Also you really cracked me up with, "I panicked, imagining spending my entire senior year home-schooling myself in the back of a van or something." Thanks!
TEB chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
awww! this was so cute and touching. ur right screw high school! ;)
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
BTW, i love all those movies! Hehe, Edward is coming to rescue her. Lol. Awe, he was wearing a suit too. Damn isnt he sweet! Awe, so that was adorable and i enjoyed it so much, i also loved it! It was an incredible one shot!

sillyvamp chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
So sweet!
maru1824 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
excellent history!love it!

edward was so pretty with bela!

HollBeth chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Gah, this so needed to be my prom experience - mine was about as bad as hers was, and I didn't even have a date to blame it on. Ugh!

Sweet story!
MoCullen chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
TwiDee chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
That was so heart is feeling so huge at the moment after reading that...extremely sweet...loved it! :)

Love ~ Dee xo
Trayce chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Now 4-for-4 my sweet! And it was absolutely fantastic! I've had a grand time reading your one-shots.

This was a perfect end to what began as a shitastic evening! Thanks for turning it around.

Cheers! lemonamour
futuregirl1709 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Oh, how cute!

Edward is like the sweetest person ever to give Bella the night that was so important to her. And I agree, tradition is completely overrated.. when you have a guy like Edward, lol! :)
Twink423 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Glad that night turned put better in the end on e Edward was there. And here's to college being the better memories. :-)
yippiekayay chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I think I squee'd inwardly for the last page or two! Loves!
Eric's No 1 lover chapter 1 . 2/20/2011