Reviews for The All American High School Prom Night One Shot
LaTiDo chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVED YOUR STORY! this was fantastic, i coudln't even sign on right because I was so excited. Totally should continue it or make it a two shot. you're a great writer~!
nondescript user chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Ah, love it! Edward showing up was pretty dang awesome and had me all smiley during!
twilightlvr4vr chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
aww :) Edward is just too sweet :) this story was too I just HAD to review :D I LOVED IT :D :)
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Amazing! My prom experience is pretty unbelievable too. There should be a contest. LOL

ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveC00kies chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Thank you... I loved this one shot! And you're right! High school sucks!
Daintress chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Lol! Screw High School indeed! This was really sweet. :)
tian lao chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Aww, this is so sweet and fun, just like a John Hughes Movie. Also you really cracked me up with, "I panicked, imagining spending my entire senior year home-schooling myself in the back of a van or something." Thanks!
TEB chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
awww! this was so cute and touching. ur right screw high school! ;)
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
BTW, i love all those movies! Hehe, Edward is coming to rescue her. Lol. Awe, he was wearing a suit too. Damn isnt he sweet! Awe, so that was adorable and i enjoyed it so much, i also loved it! It was an incredible one shot!

~Ashley~
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
So sweet!
maru1824 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
excellent history!love it!

edward was so pretty with bela!

maru!
HollBeth chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Gah, this so needed to be my prom experience - mine was about as bad as hers was, and I didn't even have a date to blame it on. Ugh!

Sweet story!
MoCullen chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Perfect!
TwiDee chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
That was so beautiful...my heart is feeling so huge at the moment after reading that...extremely sweet...loved it! :)

Love ~ Dee xo
Trayce chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Now 4-for-4 my sweet! And it was absolutely fantastic! I've had a grand time reading your one-shots.

This was a perfect end to what began as a shitastic evening! Thanks for turning it around.

Cheers! lemonamour