Reviews for The All American High School Prom Night One Shot
MarchHare5 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Aww. So sweet. :)
Genevah chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I just want to hug this story :o) too sweet!
KelseyBea chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Great one shot! I loved it! It was so cute and adorable! And just awwww! Edward was so sweet and cute! And Mike's ass-holiness was quite hilarious! Greatness all around! Loved it!
Greenfairyrose chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
That was pretty darn fabulous. :)
Amelia Bedelia chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Screw high school. So true! Haha! This was great to read! Loved hearing about Edwards transition into becoming a sociable person with Bella! And when you described him being upset and everyone thought it was cause he and Heidi broke up but it was cause Bella was going on a date with mike! So great! And it was just like those high school movies how there's some individual-esque moment that's special to the couple, and that was brinin the prom to bella's house and dancing in the driveway! That would so happen in a chick flick... Haha!

Great stuff! Update soon!

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
Byrd3-13 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I'm suprised this story doesn't have more reviews-it's really good. I'm sure other people have told you this already but you're a really good writer and I hope you kepp it up for a long time. :)
Ms.LadyOfCalibre chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Put a smile on my face! Perfect 'Aww' moment, but I'm a woman - we always do that! :P

ChocolateLover82 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
LOL, yeah, HS is hardly what we think it should be. Even when it's not.

Such a sweet Edward here, giving Bella her perfect prom night and perfect beginning :-)
UltravioletSpark chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
That was absolutely adorable! :)
Filigreee chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This is so freakin' cute! (:
Multitaskmom chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
So so sweet. I loved it. Thanks.
terrabella chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Sweet story! It would be fun to see them in a story off to college together!
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
awwww! i totally loved this fic! is every girls dream! lol... well the ending at least! 3 perfect!
Fiyaaa chapter 1 . 10/17/2010