Reviews for Harry Potter and the Setting Sun
Emporer Bloodfire chapter 59 . 6/24
ok im not done with this chapter but i just got to the point where harry is arguing with edward about jacob and leah and drawing comparisons between what edward did and what harry did. i dont feel that there is a comparison between them other than people not wanting others hurt. harry didnt leave them in the dark they knew about magic and harrys fight with voldemort so he didnt just abandon them. sure he protected them by not asking them to help in his fight but he didnt abandon them, edward and the cullens through took everything that had anything to do with themselves and disappeared which most consider abandonment, sure it was for harrys "protection" but it was still bandonment. just had to get that out of my system. sorry about the tirade.
SANGO TAJIYA chapter 74 . 5/28
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh I spent all day reading this it was so good! I also really love that twist you gave with Voldemort also contracting cancer from taking Harry's blood. Such a good story.
rmiser1994 chapter 74 . 3/29
Fantastic story! .
Mickey chapter 74 . 2/4
I loved it from start to finish
YaGirlMo chapter 9 . 1/3
He's literally a male Bella Swan. Seems as if he doesn't really have any character of his own.
Guest chapter 74 . 11/15/2016
I just had a very. VERY disturbing thought.
What if Jacob imprinted on Hagrid?
*Shivers*
gleefan2009 chapter 74 . 10/27/2016
love it please write more
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 74 . 9/15/2016
I'm glad Dumbles found Harry a way to keep the wand!
I didn't want Bill to die (
Even though him and Charlie appear way less in the books they're still my favourite Weasleys other than the twins. Wish there was a scene or two with the twins and Harry. Also the twins would have gotten along well with Emmett I believe. Also I wonder how Sirius did after Harry left. It must have been lonely for him. Hope he found something to be passionate about or found someone to be with. Or both. He deserves it.

Anyway thanks to Frosty for the story! :) and London Man for hosting it!
redlaikareads chapter 74 . 8/24/2016
great story
kittyranma chapter 21 . 7/26/2016
This is so far so good. Though I have a peeve with you calling the shifters, werewolves. Remus is a werewolf, the pack are shifters. There is a difference.
reptoholic chapter 13 . 4/6/2016
emotionally good.
reptoholic chapter 12 . 4/6/2016
keep up the great work
reptoholic chapter 11 . 4/6/2016
I am surprised you are taking all magic out of it.
reptoholic chapter 10 . 4/6/2016