Reviews for Harry Potter and the Setting Sun
Literary Consumer chapter 74 . 7/23
I tend to filter the stories out by reviews highest to lowest and i’m Currently regretting that as this is one well written story and I went through16 pages of mostly crap to get to it. Definitely well done on this.
MSupernatural chapter 71 . 7/18
Writer does not understand the dynamics between James Potter and Severus Snape at all.
AshbelleRyland chapter 25 . 5/16
Is there a story that comes before this?
Emporer Bloodfire chapter 59 . 6/24/2017
ok im not done with this chapter but i just got to the point where harry is arguing with edward about jacob and leah and drawing comparisons between what edward did and what harry did. i dont feel that there is a comparison between them other than people not wanting others hurt. harry didnt leave them in the dark they knew about magic and harrys fight with voldemort so he didnt just abandon them. sure he protected them by not asking them to help in his fight but he didnt abandon them, edward and the cullens through took everything that had anything to do with themselves and disappeared which most consider abandonment, sure it was for harrys "protection" but it was still bandonment. just had to get that out of my system. sorry about the tirade.
SANGO TAJIYA chapter 74 . 5/28/2017
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh I spent all day reading this it was so good! I also really love that twist you gave with Voldemort also contracting cancer from taking Harry's blood. Such a good story.
rmiser1994 chapter 74 . 3/29/2017
Fantastic story! .
Mickey chapter 74 . 2/4/2017
I loved it from start to finish
YaGirlMo chapter 9 . 1/3/2017
He's literally a male Bella Swan. Seems as if he doesn't really have any character of his own.
Guest chapter 74 . 11/15/2016
I just had a very. VERY disturbing thought.
What if Jacob imprinted on Hagrid?
*Shivers*
gleefan2009 chapter 74 . 10/27/2016
love it please write more
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 74 . 9/15/2016
I'm glad Dumbles found Harry a way to keep the wand!
I didn't want Bill to die (
Even though him and Charlie appear way less in the books they're still my favourite Weasleys other than the twins. Wish there was a scene or two with the twins and Harry. Also the twins would have gotten along well with Emmett I believe. Also I wonder how Sirius did after Harry left. It must have been lonely for him. Hope he found something to be passionate about or found someone to be with. Or both. He deserves it.

Anyway thanks to Frosty for the story! :) and London Man for hosting it!
redlaikareads chapter 74 . 8/24/2016
great story
kittyranma chapter 21 . 7/26/2016
This is so far so good. Though I have a peeve with you calling the shifters, werewolves. Remus is a werewolf, the pack are shifters. There is a difference.
reptoholic chapter 13 . 4/6/2016