Reviews for Family Matters
wotpsycho chapter 32 . 9/17
This was amazing, everything a good story should be! OCs and a new setting all introduced and developed well, great cast from both fandoms and well done interweaving of canon elements to make a familiar yet utterly unique atmosphere. Romantic pairing pacing happened perfectly, no undue angst or too simple acceptance, and didn't overshadow the overall plot of the story. Family development - of both families - was realistic, the conflict with Jasper and individual unique responses and growth of each Potter character was again perfectly executed to create a believable story. The main plot was everything a Harry Potter story should be - manipulative headmasters, supportive and antagonistic professors, inter-house/-school rivalry and fights, suspicious behaviour of blond(e)s, bad press, willfully ignorant ministry, new faces/situations, great climax that pulls everything together, waking up in hospital to be told how things ended, tearful goodbyes, and happy epilogue with hope for the future.

Truly amazing, thanks EF for writing and sharing and LM for keeping it up!
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 32 . 9/14
Aw :( I need more! Like what happens after the war, does Alex continue to get to know the Potters? Is he ever announced alive? Does he lose his magic after being turned?
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 22 . 9/13
Well, Jacob still doesn't know about magic. I wonder if Harry would tell him one day.
Lunaluvr95 chapter 32 . 7/26
Wow is all I can say! I'm currently crying and smiling and have no idea how to stop either. I have 852 books in hard copy with more on my ereader and I have read most of them multiple times. I got interested in fanfiction over this summer and have read a ton of that as well. The reason I bring this up is to explain the significance of my next statement. It isn't often that a book (or fanfiction) moves me to such emotion where I cry or get as giddy as this story has made me. This is not a bad thing in fact it is completely the opposite. I consider stories that do this to be deserving of the highest praise imaginable. I was so invested in this story that it brought me into the characters emotions. Take this to mean what you want, but I'm extremely empathic. I'm practically Jasper except I can't manipulate the emotions I feel from others. Believe it or not it's fine either way. I tell you this because although I'm empathic I usually have to hear people's voices or be in their presence to actually feel it. Meaning books don't usually push that response in me and I'm always highly impressed when they do. I love reading and going to another world but it's usually clear I'm reading and not really there. In this case you pulled me into this world from the very first chapter. Thank you so much for writing this story and for pulling me in.
kittyranma chapter 10 . 7/2
Adoption days are normally celebrated.
kittyranma chapter 8 . 7/1
That's funny considering the same actor played Cedric and Edward.
kittyranma chapter 7 . 7/1
I'm liking this so far. But yes the inevitable but, the students being brought there don't make sense. Hogwarts would have only brought students eligible and willing to participate. Also Katie would have graduated she was a upper classmate.
Fyreheart chapter 3 . 7/1
Why was security around the Goblet the only concern? I would think that the danger of the tasks would be a greater issue.
Alicia chapter 1 . 6/1
I read this stood like when I was 10-14 I'm 17 and I remembered it and I couldn't remember the name of it for the life of me I spent an hour searching for me that's how much I love this story
Beth9891 chapter 32 . 3/20
So lovely another extremely well written story! :-D thanks to both the author and the post-er (it's a word now heh heh) for sharing!
the potter family is so full of shit that i'm surprised even the toilet doesn't get jealous
Anju Makaa chapter 32 . 2/8
I really like this. And would be interested in a sequel.
Sakura Lisel chapter 22 . 1/5
Alex and Carlilse should give the Pack the finger, and tell them its none of their damn business if Alex becomes a vampire or not. It's ALEX'S choice, not THEIRS. He was raised by the Cullens since he was a baby, and the gits in the pack are going to be a bunch of a jerks and try and deny Alex the chance to spend eternity with the family he knows and loves if he wants to turn into a vampire instead of growing old and dying of either old age or some kind of disease?
bloodedlife94 chapter 32 . 8/11/2015
sniff. can't believe it's over
lovelywriting chapter 32 . 7/28/2015