Reviews for Family Matters
Rocker Lullaby chapter 7 . 3/16
I've gotta admit it -I was half hoping the cup would proclaim Harry Potter the fourth champion :D
misuky7 chapter 32 . 10/22/2014
This was one of thee most exceptional crossover stories I have ever read. I adored it, truly. :3
JaylaCaine chapter 32 . 10/5/2014
This was a nice little fic that I really did enjoy.
MimiTaylor chapter 32 . 8/18/2014
I completely loved this story.
CassandraB09 chapter 32 . 4/20/2014
I know that you're not Early Frosts, but I just had to write a comment here saying how much I enjoyed this story. I've read it once before but I just really enjoy it. So if Early Frosts reads these - kudos. Great job :)

Thank you London Man for hosting these :)
Maybe2Morrow chapter 32 . 4/18/2014
Once again a great story! Thanks for hosting it! :D
Lol888 chapter 32 . 4/14/2014
This story is really interesting and very good
xlovelytinkx chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I loveeee your story! Just finished reading it and loved it. Though the ending was kind of a bummer. Ahaha I kind of wished that you told us what happened to the potters, if they reunited or something. Maybe you can do a sequel on Edwards and Harry's life! About how Harry finally goes to muggle high school and all the different things! Ahaha but other than that loved it! (((o(*゚゚*)o)))
JulianneL chapter 21 . 2/19/2014
Ok I correct myself...I don't hate Cara, but I definitely don't like her. I know she's in a difficult situation, but she's acting very immaturely and she's just so narrow-minded and selfish sometimes!
JulianneL chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
Scratch what I said last time...Cara's not just a bitch, she's a grade A bitch. Seriously what gives her the right to be snooty and mean. Sheesh I'm really hating her...a LOT. Anyways...I'm loving the story...thanks for hosting the story.
JulianneL chapter 17 . 2/19/2014
Honestly...Cara is a fucking bitch. Seriously, everybody has bad days...what right does she have to threaten Alex and ream him out for having a bad day and snapping. Is Charlie really so fragile that he'd be sullen, traumatized and broken over a bad conversation?! Alex didn't even say anything really hurtful; he just seemed impatient. Plus, it shouldn't even have been taken personally because Charlie approached him from behind so obviously Alex didn't know who it was, so obviously his irritation wasn't even directed at Charlie. I really hate Cara. I get logically she's overprotective and stuff, but she's seriously just acting like an ass.
JulianneL chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
I was wondering about Jasper and Alex's relationship. I know Jasper wouldn't be as relaxed with his affection towards the mortal of the family. But at the same time we don't see a lot of examples that show that they have any sort of relationship beyond "pleasant and friendly". It just feels like they're not close as Alex is with his other siblings...
Otherwise I'm loving the story. Thanks so much for hosting this story, otherwise I wouldn't have had the chance to read it.
P-Webes chapter 31 . 2/2/2014
okay so i read the stuff at the top of chapter 32 and it just doesn't seemed finished, like write something about the potter and friends like after the war is over or something
P-Webes chapter 32 . 2/2/2014
awesome story i really think you should have finished it, at least write one more chapter as like an epilogue or something please its a really great story to not have an ending
libro5678 chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
I had the problem when someone flirted with me and I didnt understand till three hours later when I told my family about the odd comments a boy was making