Reviews for Knowing
Hirundo chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Simply amazing. You made me cry, and that isn't the easiest thing to do...
ZephyrToo chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Very nicely done.
cornev chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Wow, that was amazing. I stayed away from most tags to that episode for a while because it was sooo heartwrenching and I was reeling for a bit, but now that I've recovered (almost) I figured I could brave a few and am so glad I caught this one. I think you nailed every single thought perfectly. You were amazingly IC and you explained perfectly why Dean went to Lisa. I've seen a lot of hatred aimed at her since the finale and people not understanding why he went to her but I think it was clear - he was keeping his promise to Sam. After all the deals and martyring going on, he was the one who finally broke the cycle and did what was asked of him. Also, with the kid and all, she was his idea of normal and his only real opening to it - and it wasn't like he had a lot of other choices at the time.

Also, your writing is terrific. Really tugs at the emotions and pulls you into Dean's pain. Awesome, awesome job.

-Corrie
Looseco chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I just reread your beautiful little story. I have been meaning to review it since I first read it the next day after the finale. It absoutely was what I needed at the time. I was so overwhelmed by that show and alittle frustrated with the lack of overt grief in Dean-the immediate going to Lisa that I needed someone to express this and make the turning to Lisa more palatable. It really did it-of course it made me cry even more than the actual episode but that was kind of the whole, cathartic idea. Anyway you are very good and I am amazed to see how few reviews this story has gotten. I was also amazed to see that it was your first SN fan fic and only your 4th altogether. You should do more, you have a gift.
spnMom chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I just can't get enough tags to that episode. Yours really pulled at my heart. Thanks for posting.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
this was heartbreaking but wonderful, but so sad, very in character with Dean though I can just picture those last lines running threw his head
xRisingSunx chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Cas healed him, but he didn't fix anything.

you're so right. (

I really like your style of writing. If you have time and feel like writing you could write a sequel?

I'd love to read it!

thx for sharing
SoloVoce chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Beautiful. Ending it like this for the season would have been far better than ending it with that other farce.

Dean knows the horror of his hell... so agonizing he cannot put it into words... and he knows that Sam's hell will be worse. He said it. So... we're supposed to believe that he would put that aside (yeah, whatever) and go play house with someone named Lisa or anyone else he's known for a week out of his entire life?

As sad as this is, it would have been better to end the season with this (with the knowledge, of course, that it can all be fixed in September). Well done.