Reviews for Eyes Closed Tightly
princessofthedeadsheep chapter 14 . 11/28/2015
Amazing. I forgot all about the fact that people had probably written Harry Potter AUs that had absolutely no magic involved. Got a little confused for a while there. An excellent and riveting story, I commend you.
KnowNonsense chapter 14 . 7/27/2015
Oh my gosh, that was beautiful. :D
Wonderful story and Harry and Tom's relationship, Jeez...I had tears in my eyes for a little there. I wish I could say more about this but I'm kinda speechless right now...
So really, well done, and thanks so much for posting your awesome story! :)
LurkerAlert chapter 14 . 1/21/2015
Such a lovely story.
cadixx chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Wow,wow,wow ! It was my first thinking when I finished your story. Excuse me if it's hard to read my English but it's not my language (I'm french). I read in English but I can't write it correctly lol.
I want to say that you can be proud of you. Your story is original, well written and addictive. My only critic is there weren't more moments between Harry and tom to truly understand their link and why Harry only thrust Tom no matter what beyond the fact he had been saved. Harry stayed with Tom one week or maybe two, it's short. But as it was well written, I nevertheless have cried in chatper 13 ( I don't want to spoil ) and little chapter 14 ( I confess I was relieved )and the protective behaviour of Tom towards Harry was really cute. I will read your others stories, but you can say you have a new fan for this story.
Sorry again for my English.

Cadixx
Hasenpffiefer chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Will there be a sequel to this?
Someone chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Why did he use a gun!? He's lord voldemort!
Anaelyssa chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
I loved this story. A sequel would be lovely.
SakuraKoi chapter 14 . 4/19/2014