Reviews for A New Dawn
foxfire222 chapter 8 . 12/17/2010
this is a wicked story. i can't seem to get enough of it. i hope you can add to my new love soon with an update. i love the Remy Harry dynamic and what you've done with all the characters, especially Teddy, is just awesome. please update soon
Lalana-chan chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
Nyaa? Luna and Nightcrawler? That's something I never considered! I wonder how it'll work out. and poor Storm, I never realized she might have been interested in Kurt. Or is that your doing?
Niwaki chapter 8 . 12/9/2010
nice I rather liked this chapter I love Luna and it was great that she was a party of the story once more
sub0chick chapter 8 . 12/7/2010
very cool story, i'm really enjoying it. and very good job incorporating the two universes though i really hope you're planning on ignoring pretty much all of Xmen 3. keep up the good work, can't wait for more :)
skyinthenightslove chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
I loved it! The only thing I was a little put off by was the fact that Harry didnt have the emotional reaction to Teddy's kidnapping that I thought he would. I thought he would freak out, shed some tears or something. But instead hes like 'ok Teddys is gone, sniffle, but more importanly I have to explain about wizards.' That didnt seam very parent like to me. I have also noticed that hes kinda prone to running off and leaving Teddy with Luna or Remy if hes emotionally upset.
EmeraldGreyClouds chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
luna and nightcrawler being together seems so adorable!
serenityselena chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
interesting twist ...

looking forward to reading more _
Ciega Chica chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
Great! XD
mithrilandtj chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
Obliviate on the Drakes. I like that.
T chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
I hope Teddy remains safe and is reconciled with Harry. I think Ron, Hermione, Stryker, etc. should go to hell on Earth. I love the story.
itachisgurl93 chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
oh logan...u make me laugh! lol1 thx 4 the update!
Katsy17 chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
Great job with this chapter
Ichigo Mirai chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
still really good! wonder what'll happen next...
thedancingelk chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
i thought teddy was kidnapped, how is harry buckling him in?

love the story, update soon!
xDarklightx chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
I love it. I can't wait to read how the rest of the explanations go. Update as soon as you can.
321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »