Reviews for A New Dawn
PanickedSerenity chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
Wow that was a long one! I hope they find Teddy soon. And that that idiot didn't hurt him. Nice to see something different with John. I always kinda felt bad for him, but at the same time hated him. Thanks for the update!
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
this is really really really good! please please please update soon!
Sayu Blishtoka chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Doesnt harry technically have 5 powers because he can manipulate silver, hear thoughts somewhat, and heal without having met a mutant or having known about such abilities?
Sayu Blishtoka chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Ummm...There is a problem.

This:

"How…how many did we lose?" Harry asked hesitantly. He was afraid to know, but at the same time he needed to put faces to the dead bodies that littered the once pristine school grounds.

The smile fell off of Luna's face. "A lot of people died, Harry. Mad-Eye, Kingsley, Fred, George, Charlie, Percy, Tonks, Remus, Seamus, Dean, Cho Chang, Emmeline Vance, Professor Snape, Professor Sprout, at least half of the Aurors that came to help and a quarter of the sixth and seventh years." She said.

VS:

Snape studied the sleeping boy and shook his head at the idiots that resided in Hogwarts. He and the Potter spawn still didn't get along all that well and even if he had survived the Final Battle Snape doubted they would have become friends. There was too much bad history between them to become more than teacher and student.

Aint he dead?

Ack!

"What are you planning to do brat?" Snape asked from the chair in his portrait.

-Blushes- NVM.

He wondered what it would take to convince Hogwarts to move him into the Potions classroom so he could yell at the dunderheaded students Hogwarts was saddled with. Snape smirked, he was going to be a pain in the ass.

I LOVE that part.
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
I am really enjoying this. Please update soon.
TempestReign chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
awesome story! hope to read more soon!
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
this is awsome! I'm really enjoying it.
foxfire222 chapter 8 . 12/17/2010
this is a wicked story. i can't seem to get enough of it. i hope you can add to my new love soon with an update. i love the Remy Harry dynamic and what you've done with all the characters, especially Teddy, is just awesome. please update soon
Lalana-chan chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
Nyaa? Luna and Nightcrawler? That's something I never considered! I wonder how it'll work out. and poor Storm, I never realized she might have been interested in Kurt. Or is that your doing?
Niwaki chapter 8 . 12/9/2010
nice I rather liked this chapter I love Luna and it was great that she was a party of the story once more
jujukittychick chapter 8 . 12/7/2010
very cool story, i'm really enjoying it. and very good job incorporating the two universes though i really hope you're planning on ignoring pretty much all of Xmen 3. keep up the good work, can't wait for more :)
skyinthenightslove chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
I loved it! The only thing I was a little put off by was the fact that Harry didnt have the emotional reaction to Teddy's kidnapping that I thought he would. I thought he would freak out, shed some tears or something. But instead hes like 'ok Teddys is gone, sniffle, but more importanly I have to explain about wizards.' That didnt seam very parent like to me. I have also noticed that hes kinda prone to running off and leaving Teddy with Luna or Remy if hes emotionally upset.
EmeraldGreyClouds chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
luna and nightcrawler being together seems so adorable!
serenityselena chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
interesting twist ...

looking forward to reading more _
Ciega Chica chapter 8 . 12/6/2010