Reviews for A New Dawn
Tristi Lynne chapter 11 . 1/13/2015
good story. though it seems like you left something out. i was wondering what happened with john and finding out if he and harry are actually related.
AngelHufflepuff chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
YAY! Jean survived! Her "death" always upset me cause of the way it affected Scott and Logan.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
Oh my God! So cute! I can't even rite now. I can't even. I have so many feelings of fuzzy cuteness
PiptheSnake chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
Naw!
Booker10 chapter 11 . 5/28/2014
That is so freaking cute!:D
Uchi-nami-chan chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
I loveeee this story u must continue I want to read more
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I truly hope that they can get away without anyone finding out until after the fact. Maybe he should have Gringotts release a letter to all the papers about what truly is going on and how Ron, Hermione and the Ministry are acting.
Zephiraya chapter 11 . 11/29/2013
Good story. Nice ups and downs, and a beautiful, if somewhat cliché, ending. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Xoxo
Zephi
Darkspider chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
Aww. Nowadays I am on a Gambit/Harry rage! Haha! There's something so deliciously sexy about this pairing it's just... *grins sheepishly* WOW. Haha. The idea of them being soulmates is not a bad idea!

I enjoyed reading this fic! *happily adds into faves list*
MangaMagic chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
Sequel my lily white ass - Gosh, I was so excited to see where you brought it after this only to see you haven't posted anything since writing this last chapter. I really enjoyed it, however, I'll give you that.

If inspiration is your problem, you never did approach the John situation, which had me incredibly curious, and even Harry was wondering about the age problem! I'm hoping you come up with, or post something soon, I always hate when i read something only for it to end in dissapointment :(
help does wonders chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
what about all that business with the LeStranges? I thought there was a secondary threat, at least it seemed to be building up to that.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
wooohoo loved this fic! totally awesome!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
another awesome chapter!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
awesome I love this fic already and its only the first chapter!
RiceBallCrossIdolSnape chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
no professor! you don't introduce yourself like that "i've been looking for you"! that's creepy!lol
321 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »