Reviews for A New Dawn
Darkspider chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
Aww. Nowadays I am on a Gambit/Harry rage! Haha! There's something so deliciously sexy about this pairing it's just... *grins sheepishly* WOW. Haha. The idea of them being soulmates is not a bad idea!

I enjoyed reading this fic! *happily adds into faves list*
MangaMagic chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
Sequel my lily white ass - Gosh, I was so excited to see where you brought it after this only to see you haven't posted anything since writing this last chapter. I really enjoyed it, however, I'll give you that.

If inspiration is your problem, you never did approach the John situation, which had me incredibly curious, and even Harry was wondering about the age problem! I'm hoping you come up with, or post something soon, I always hate when i read something only for it to end in dissapointment :(
help does wonders chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
what about all that business with the LeStranges? I thought there was a secondary threat, at least it seemed to be building up to that.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
wooohoo loved this fic! totally awesome!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
another awesome chapter!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
awesome I love this fic already and its only the first chapter!
RiceBallCrossIdolSnape chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
no professor! you don't introduce yourself like that "i've been looking for you"! that's creepy!lol
Rachel.J.McKee chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
Love it!
fan of fanfiction.1 chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
I must say, you created a perfect balance of action, romance, revenge and smut!Congratulations!
Good job!
Tubbs chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
You had a couple plot holes: whatever happened with ginny or the Lestranges, but the story was still good. Loved how you added the ring scene at the end!
Serpent91 chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
well done!
PeopleAreSoPettyAndTiny-Thor chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
IJFAOJVOJGOGVHBSHFCAHHG! AMAZING JUST SO TOTALLY EXCITED! Can't wait for the sequel and I absolutely LOVE IT! Sorry I haven't reviewed all the chaps just I read them on my phone and I hate typing on it ;) Brilliant characters, plot and writing! :D
contest4jen chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
Teddy was so cute! I hope that you might do a sequel to this. I love the Harry/X-men crossover.
PeopleAreSoPettyAndTiny-Thor chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Haha! Harry, makes me laugh!
Jean and Ororo just looked at each other and said in unison, "Men." And that totally made me laugh! :D
PeopleAreSoPettyAndTiny-Thor chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
AWESOME! Not gonna leave long review cos I wanna get to the next chap ASAP! WOOO! :D
313 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »