Reviews for A New Dawn
plz keep wrting
koryssa-kory chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
interesting! can't wait to
Emperor Vanquest chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
um...How can snape have died in the final battle and then comfort Harry toward the end of the chapter?
the-bunnys-echo chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Cool story. I'm glad Harry is leaving with family. Is Snape a ghost? That would be hilarious if he haunted the there's some backlash for all those who betrayed Harry, even Mcgonagal (sp?). Thanks for the story, I look forward to more.
aliengirlguy chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
great fic! please update soon! oh, and i can really see nightcrawler and Luna, they would be so cute together!
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Does this mean harrys not going to become a healer? Or is he gonna study on his own of do some weird online course type thing? Either way i still love this story an i can't wait for ur update :D
Undoubtfuly Lost chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Very interesting start! I love how you went down a more unconventional path (so far) as to how the stories unfolding. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Rokkis chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Though a little fast-paced it was an interesting first chapter. Please update

BlackBolt chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
this is a very good beginning .. can't wait to read more, especially when gambit comes in :) harry and gambit are such a cute couple .. please update soon, will you ? *begging*

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I love it! I can't wait to read more. I'm glad Harry won't be alone. Now what about his Healer training? As for Luna's pairing...Colossus or Bobby...or do you want her paired with a girl?
lennox03237 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I really enjoyed reading your story s far. I think Luna should be with pyro...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
go for it and please don't stop
Ryutana chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Great start! I would say to pair Luna with Wolvie. You can just /see/ the mischief that would create! Anyways, loving this, please update soon!
YellowJacket69 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Luna/Wolverine...get it? *wriggles eyebrows*

can't wait for more!
Akua chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This is a great start to an interesting looking fanfic. You've covered a lot of bases with everyone involved, but it feels like we're really missing some information. Like with the dark creature bill suddenly showing up... I figure that in the next chapter, you could have Bill go over the recent happenings in the Ministry with Harry or something, and make sure to get the tracker off of Luna's wand, so on and so forth. Just a few plot holes you should consider and all if you want them to have a clean escape.

Luna is very, very adorable, by the way. And I can't wait to see how you write Teddy out (just because he is even more adorable).

Once again, this is a good start. Keep up the good work. :3